National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Coordinator (Finance & Accounts) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBA, CA, ICWA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Coordinator (Finance & Accounts) on or before 18/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)|
|Vacancy Name||Coordinator (Finance & Accounts)|
|Educational Qualification||MBA/PGDM, CA, ICWA|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||18/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067|
Detail of National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Coordinator (Finance & Accounts) Recruitment:
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system.NHSRC on behalf of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare intends recruiting the following position purely on contractual basis.
- Position Title: Coordinator – Finance & Accounts
- Functional domain: Finance & Admin
- Reporting to: JS (RSBY), MoH&FW
- Position Scope: The Coordinator – Finance & Accounts shall be responsible for accounts, internal audit, budget management, and cash flow management of the RSBY unit. He/She would conduct monthly reviews of the account and also monitor accounts receivable and payables to ensure acceptable turnaround time.
- Key responsibilities: 1. Financial control Coordinates and provides inputs in preparation /allocation of budget from the ministry for RSBY and Financial Management processes in line with the organization’s goals and objectives. Conduct variance analysis to determine difference between projected & actual spend and formulate / implement corrective actions for the year. Manage accounts and bills, including payments to Insurance companies. Play instrumental role in development and management of monthly monitoring and control framework and high level dashboard for monitoring of operational performance. Coordinate with states and other RSBY team members to obtain relevant data for the dashboard. Sets and controls the use of allocated for the budget as per the prevailing guidelines. Manage the timely preparation and audit of statutory books of accounts, financial statements and annual reports, ensuring conformance to regulatory accounting standards. Conduct trend analysis of premium payments to the states on a Year on Year basis and highlight any anomalies within individual states. 2. Business processes and procedures Overall supervision and management of finance & admin processes. Participate in the meetings convened with senior officers of the government / ministry. Develop business plans and strategies. Ensure timely filing of any applicable tax returns & interfacing with Auditors and regulatory authorities for assessments and remittances. Provide technical support and guidance to State nodal entities and teams and help in their capacity enhancement in all TORs related to finance and accounts. 3. Communication & quality assurance Ensures that internal communication requirements are being adhered to in a timely and professional manner. Ensures that external communication (viz. states and respective nodal agencies) requirements are being adhered to in a timely and professional manner. Maintain high standards of quality.4. Team management Supervises and provide guidance to team with regard to their duties and responsibilities Ensures that the technical knowledge level of the team is sufficient and adequate to manage the daily duties and responsibilities. Delivers training to existing as well as new team members to improve their knowledge level. Ensure smooth functioning of the team.
- Qualifications: CA, ICWA or Company Secretary MBA or Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration would be of additional advantage Minimum of 5 years of working experience in a similar role in the finance department of an organization having at least 100 employees. Basic knowledge of accounting software, relational databases and excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Required Skills: Strong analytical skills. Ability to lead teams. Strong strategic focus, analytical and project management skills. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to operate effectively with people at all levels of the business. Strong business acumen. Excellent command of the English and local working language.
- Age Limit: 40 years below. Age can be relaxed for a suitable candidate.
- Location: MoH&FW, New Delhi
Selection Procedure for National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) – Coordinator (Finance & Accounts) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Coordinator (Finance & Accounts) Vacancy in National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC):
Applications must reach by 4 p.m. on 18-Mar-2015 by email to email@example.com or by post / by hand to HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067. Please ensure to mention post applied for on the envelope (in post) and subject-line (in e-mail), without which applications will not be accepted.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/03/2015