National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Coordinator (Hospital Network Management) through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.B.B.S/ MS/MD/ DNB / DNB pathology can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Coordinator (Hospital Network Management) on or before 18/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)|
|Vacancy Name||Coordinator (Hospital Network Management)|
|Educational Qualification||M.B.B.S/ MS/MD/ DNB / DNB pathology|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||18/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067|
Detail of National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Coordinator (Hospital Network Management) Recruitment:
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system. NHSRC on behalf of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare intends recruiting the following position purely on contractual basis.
- Position Title: Coordinator – Hospital Network Management
- Functional domain: Hospital Network Management
- Reporting to: JS (RSBY), MoH&FW
- Position Scope: This position is responsible for overseeing the development, implementation, and coordination of operations of the Hospital Network Management Unit. He /She shall play an instrumental role in ensuring medical protocol and health quality standards. Besides the operational responsibilities the position’s key function lies in the provision of excellent customer service in terms of coordination of settlement of Medical cases, Hospital Networking in terms of empanelment standards and processes, provider quality accreditation, communication, reporting and controlling in line with the agreed business objectives.
- Key responsibilities: 1. Business Processes and Procedures Overall Supervision and Management of the Hospital Network Management Team. Monitoring of high standards of Quality in the Hospital Network and services offered by them, supporting their assessment for quality and patient safety, and designing mechanisms to monitor and reward quality. Coordinate, review and design of package rates for existing and new procedures covered under the scheme. Participate in the meetings convened with senior officers of the government / ministry. Provide technical support and guidance to State nodal entities and teams and help in their capacity enhancement in all TORs related to Hospital Network Management. 2. Communication Communicate the importance and criticality of observing quality standards and ensure regular collection of data from all stakeholders to monitor quality indicators. 3. Team Management Supervises and provide guidance to team with regard to their duties and responsibilities. Ensures that the technical knowledge level of the team is sufficient and adequate to manage the daily duties and responsibilities. Delivers training to existing as well as new team members to improve their knowledge level. Ensure smooth functioning of the team.
- Qualifications: Postgraduate in Surgery (MS, DNB or PG Diploma) after MBBS. Good knowledge of health insurance documentation, healthcare quality and standards such as ICD-10. Diploma / Masters in Healthcare/Hospital Administration/Public Health and/or formal certification as an assessor for accreditation is preferable. Minimum of 5 years of working experience in Hospital settings and / or preferably in the insurance industry or TPA. For those with experience in network management and insurance/TPA environment, the requirements for total experience can be relaxed. Basic knowledge of relational databases and excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Required Skills: Strong medical knowledge and analytical skills. Strong strategic focus, analytical and project management skills. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to operate effectively with people at all levels of the business. Strong business acumen. Excellent command of the English and local working language.
- Age Limit: 40 years below. Age can be relaxed for a suitable candidate.
- Location: MoH&FW, New Delhi
Selection Procedure for National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) – Coordinator (Hospital Network Management) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Coordinator (Hospital Network Management) Vacancy in National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC):
Applications must reach by 4 p.m. on 18-Mar-2015 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post / by hand to HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067. Please ensure to mention post applied for on the envelope (in post) and subject-line (in e-mail), without which applications will not be accepted.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/03/2015