National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Coordinator – IT through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ M.Tech / MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Coordinator – IT on or before 18/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)|
|Vacancy Name||Coordinator – IT|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ B.E/B.Tech/ MCA|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||18/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067|
Detail of National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Coordinator – IT Recruitment:
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system. NHSRC on behalf of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare intends recruiting the following position purely on contractual basis.
- Position Title: Coordinator – IT
- Functional domain: IT
- Reporting to: JS (RSBY), MoH&FW
- Position Scope: The Coordinator- IT shall be responsible for overseeing the development, implementation, and coordination of operations of the IT functions. He/ She shall provide inputs and assistance to the NIC and other IT staff in the performance of their duties and responsibilities. Besides the operational responsibilities the position’s key function lies in the provision of excellent customer service in terms of coordination of operational activities, communication, reporting and controlling in line with the agreed business objectives.
- Key responsibilities: 1. Business Processes and Procedures Understand the software functional requirements from the department for implementation. Review any design documents prepared by the IT staff towards the requirements. Overall supervision and management of IT Team for implementation. Maintain high standards of Quality of process documentation and implementation. Participate in the meetings convened with senior officers of the government / ministry. Oversees the development, administration and maintenance of IT infrastructure and software systems as per the IT policy and maintenance protocol. Oversees troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving, and disaster recovery and provides expert support when necessary. Work with the teams across functions and other stakeholders to ensure smooth flow of data to Dashboard on a periodic basis. Ensure data security and implementation of access protocols for data as defined by senior management. Provide technical support and guidance to State nodal entities and teams and help in their capacity enhancement in all TORs related to IT. 2. Communication Ensures the IT updates are communicated to all the relevant stakeholders and appropriate training is provided to ensure ease of usage. 3. Team Management Supervises and provide guidance to the IT team with regard to their duties and responsibilities. Take steps for capacity building to ensure appropriate technical knowledge to manage the daily duties and responsibilities in consultation with the JS (RSBY).
- Qualifications: B.Tech (CS) / M.Tech (CS) / MCA Postgraduate in Business Administration/ Information Technology Management and familiarity with insurance enrolment and claims IT systems shall be an added advantage. Minimum of 5 years of working experience in the IT department of an organization with at least 100 persons. Required Skills: Strong analytical skills. Ability to lead teams. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Excellent command of the English and local working language.
- Age Limit: 40 years below. Age can be relaxed for a suitable candidate.
- Location: MoH&FW, New Delhi
Selection Procedure for National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) – Coordinator – IT Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Coordinator – IT Vacancy in National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC):
Applications must reach by 4 p.m. on 18-Mar-2015 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post / by hand to HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067. Please ensure to mention post applied for on the envelope (in post) and subject-line (in e-mail), without which applications will not be accepted.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/03/2015