National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Coordinator through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed MBA/ PG DIPLOMA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Coordinator on or before 18/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)|
|Educational Qualification||MBA/PGDM/ PG-Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||18/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067|
Detail of National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Coordinator Recruitment:
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system. NHSRC on behalf of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare intends recruiting the following position purely on contractual basis.
- Position Title: Coordinator – Beneficiary Communications and Grievance Management
- Functional domain: Operations
- Reporting to: JS (RSBY)
- Key responsibilities:
- Grievance Management Handle complaints and grievances from various stakeholders such as beneficiaries / hospitals / TPA / state nodal agencies etc. Monitor service standards for handling of grievance redressal system. Develop dashboard for grievance management and monitoring. Facilitate tele-redressal and web based redressal systems. Organize committee meetings (at various levels) to ensure committee takes a decision on grievances within 30 days of receipt. Maintain and facilitate handling of escalated grievances and appeals. Provide technical support and guidance to State nodal entities and teams and help in their capacity enhancement in all TORs related to grievance management.
- Beneficiary Communications Review the existing processes under RSBY and other health insurance programs and develop a practice guidance manual based on the best practices and the new institutional setup. Convene meetings, take notes, and issue minutes of meeting held on a regular basis.
- Communication Ensures that internal and external communication requirements are being adhered to in a timely and professional manner.
- Qualifications: MBA / Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration / Master of Public Health. Diploma / Masters in Mass Communication would be of additional advantage. Minimum of 10 years of working experience in a similar role focused primarily on grievance management in a comparable organization.
- Required Skills: Ability to lead teams Strong strategic focus, analytical and project management skills. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to operate effectively with people at all levels of the business. Strong business acumen. Excellent command of the English and local working language.
- Age Limit: 40 years below. Age can be relaxed for a suitable candidate.
- Location: MoH&FW, New Delhi
Selection Procedure for National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) – Coordinator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Coordinator Vacancy in National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC):
Applications must reach by 4 p.m. on 18-Mar-2015 by email to email@example.com or by post / by hand to HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067. Please ensure to mention post applied for on the envelope (in post) and subject-line (in e-mail), without which applications will not be accepted.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/03/2015