National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Coordinator (Monitoring and Evaluation and Capacity Building) through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Postgraduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Coordinator (Monitoring and Evaluation and Capacity Building) on or before 18/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)|
|Vacancy Name||Coordinator (Monitoring and Evaluation and Capacity Building)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||18/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067|
Detail of National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Coordinator (Monitoring and Evaluation and Capacity Building) Recruitment:
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system. NHSRC on behalf of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare intends recruiting the following position purely on contractual basis.
- Position Title: Coordinator – Monitoring and Evaluation and Capacity Building
- Functional domain: Operations
- Reporting to: JS (RSBY), MoH&FW
- Key responsibilities: Monitor different activities of the program such as functioning of Insurer/TPAs, hospitals, Field personnel, monitoring achievement of goals of the scheme, etc. Organize routine, periodical and surveillance visits to all the entities participating in the scheme to ensure that all processes are running as per defined standards. Develop a compact monitoring team- both internal and external, to carry out various tasks, including an external monitoring agency or agencies as needed. Develop a capacity building plan for the organization and ensure implementation thereof. Develop and coordinate risk and control assessment programs, fraud triggers and business intelligence tools. Design and implement feedback forms including in local vernacular ascertaining awareness, utilization of benefits by beneficiaries and healthcare outcomes. Facilitate baseline survey and impact assessment by the organization. Report to the JS on all exceptional findings and provide routine dashboard support. Provide technical support and guidance to State nodal entities and teams and help in their capacity enhancement in all TORs related to monitoring and evaluation, and capacity building.
- Qualifications: Postgraduate qualifications in Statistics, Project Management or Business Administration or Public Health. Minimum of 5 years of working experience in a similar role focused primarily on M&E in a comparable organization. Experience in supervisory capacity in the public health system for at least 15 years. Experience in M&E of Health schemes. Basic knowledge of project management software, statistical software, relational databases and excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Required Skills: Strong analytical skills. Strong strategic focus, analytical and project management skills. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to operate effectively with people at all levels of the business. Strong business acumen. Excellent command of the English and local working language.
- Age Limit: 40 years below. Age can be relaxed for a suitable candidate.
- Location: MoH&FW, New Delhi
Selection Procedure for National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) – Coordinator (Monitoring and Evaluation and Capacity Building) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Coordinator (Monitoring and Evaluation and Capacity Building) Vacancy in National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC):
Applications must reach by 4 p.m. on 18-Mar-2015 by email to email@example.com or by post / by hand to HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067. Please ensure to mention post applied for on the envelope (in post) and subject-line (in e-mail), without which applications will not be accepted.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/03/2015