National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MD, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Director on or before 09/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Vacancy Name : Director
Educational Qualification : MS/MD, MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 09/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Administrative Officer, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067.
Detail Of National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Director Recruitment:
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system.
NHSRC is seeking applications from eligible candidates for the position of Director at its branch office – Regional Resource Centre for North Eastern States (RRC-NE) at Guwahati, Assam.
- ESSENTIAL: Post Graduate Medical or Public Health Qualification or MBA from an institution of repute with specialization in Health Management / Public Health Management / /Masters in Social & other Sciences / Public Policy / Public Administration with a minimum of 15 years of post-qualification work experience of which at least 10 years is in an area of public health or health systems strengthening, preferably in a leadership position. Excellent communication, writing & presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, fluency in English and atleast one other Indian languages. Working knowledge of Hindi would be desirable. Demonstrated ability to work in and lead a multi-disciplinary team environment and also taking initiative. Capacity to effectively co-ordinate with different levels of Central, State Governments, academic and research institutions, civil society & other Stakeholders for forging partnerships for implementation of
public health programmes.
- DESIRABLE: Proven track record to lead health sector reforms and assist National and / or State Governments with various forms of technical assistance to build up capacity for implementation of Public Health Programme at all level.
- Reporting: Director RRC-NE will report to the Executive Director, NHSRC. For day to day work he will abide by policies of NHSRC and for major decisions get approval from ED NHSRC.
- Age Limit: Preferably between 45 to 60 years. Relaxable in exceptional cases.
- Remuneration: A competitive remuneration package will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Tenure: Up to 31st March 2017. May be extended as per performance and extension of program.
- Work Location: Guwahati, Assam
Selection Procedure For National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Director Vacancy in National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC):
Applications must reach by 4 pm on 9-Jul-2015 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post/by hand to Principal Administrative Officer, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067. Please ensure to mention post applied for on the subject-line (in e-mail) and on the envelope (in post/by hand), without which applications will not be accepted. Government Officials willing to come on deputation can also apply for the post of Director, RRC-NE, subject to meeting the criteria mentioned in the TOR (Terms of Reference) advertised and on submission of NOC to NHSRC from their controlling department.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/07/2015