National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate/ MD/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Director on or before 12/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Post Graduate/ MS/MD/ MBA/PGDM|
|Total No Of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||12/05/2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||Principal Administrative Officer, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067|
Detail of National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Director Recruitment:
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system. NHSRC is seeking applications from eligible candidates for the position of Director at its branch office – Regional Resource Centre for North Eastern States (RRC-NE) at Guwahati, Assam;
- ESSENTIAL: Post Graduate Medical or Public Health Qualification or MBA from an institution of repute with specialization in Health Management / Public Health Management / General Management /Masters in Social & other Sciences / Public Policy / Public Administration with a minimum of 20 years of postqualification work experience of which at least 10 years is in an area of public health or health systems strengthening, preferably in a leadership position. Excellent communication, writing & presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, fluency in English and atleast one other Indian languages. Working knowledge of Hindi would be desirable. Demonstrated ability to work in and lead a multi-disciplinary team environment and also taking initiative. Capacity to effectively co-ordinate with different levels of Central, State Governments, academic and research institutions, civil society & other Stakeholders for forging partnerships for implementation of public health programmes.
- DESIRABLE: Proven track record to lead health sector reforms and assist National and / or State Governments with various forms of technical assistance to build up capacity for implementation of Public Health Programme at all level.
- Role and Responsibility Director RRC-NE under supervision of ED NHSRC will be over-all-in-charge of the Regional Resource Centre, Guwahati including co-ordination of technical inputs from experts of the NHSRC and co-ordination with all the States/UT’s and the Programme Divisions of MoHFW.
- The key thematic responsibilities of Director RRC-NE includes the following: 1.Lead the team to undertake situational analysis of different components of health sector and different health programmes with complete involvement of states / UT’s and contribute evidence to policy making. 2. Guide the preparation of policy proposals for organizational capacity building and reform at the State, District and Sub-District levels, institutionalization of integrated planning and management, strengthening and streamlining of financial management systems, strengthening and streamlining of procurement and logistics,standardization of norms (services, staffing and infrastructure) at the primary and secondary levels, strengthening and streamlining of Health Management Information System (HMIS) and M&E 3. Lead and guide advisors and consultants to assist the States in development of social mobilization campaign for community involvement and Behaviour Change Communication (BCC) strategy. 4. Lead & facilitate development of the institutional mechanisms for local planning and community processes, including training and orientation of PRIs and other local government structures, Community health volunteers, village committees etc. 5. Lead RRC-NE to analyse the skill requirements in public health programme and health systems functioning of different states and create framework for capacity for Health Human Resource Development in Central and State Government. 6. Develop RRC capacities to I. Anticipate, plan, develop strategies and engineer sector reforms in all their diversity and complexity. II. Provide technical support to states to establish SHSRC and build the capacity of existing SHSRCs 7. Help mobilize technical assistance inputs for the states and district administration, including preparation of Terms and Reference, inviting proposals / applications and facilitating recruitment/ selection etc. 8. Ensure programmatic excellence, rigorous program evaluation, and consistent and high quality of finance and administration, recommend timelines and resources needed to achieve the strategic goals 9. Lead, coach, develop, and retain high-performance senior management team 10. Ensure effective systems to track scaling progress, and regularly evaluate program components, so as to measure success that can be effectively communicated to NHSRC , and other constituents 11. Maintain official records and documents, and ensure compliance with government regulations 12. Maintain a working knowledge of significant developments and trends in the field. 13. Undertake such other assignment, which may be assigned by from time to time by the Executive Director, NHSRC. Reporting: Director RRC-NE will report to the Executive Director, NHSRC for day to day work and for major decisions get approval from ED NHSRC.
- Age Limit: Preferably between 45 to 60 years. Relaxable in exceptional cases.
- Remuneration: A competitive remuneration package will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Tenure: Up to 31st March 2017
- Work Location: Guwahati, Assam
Selection Procedure For National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Director Vacancy in National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC):
Applications must reach by 4 pm on 12-May-2015 by email to [email protected] or by post/by hand to Principal Administrative Officer, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067. Please ensure to mention post applied for on the subject-line (in e-mail) and on the envelope (in post/by hand), without which applications will not be accepted.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/05/2015
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016