National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Fellow-Public Health Administration (Legal) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Fellow-Public Health Administration (Legal) on or before 05/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)|
|Vacancy Name||Fellow-Public Health Administration (Legal)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067.|
Detail of National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Fellow-Public Health Administration (Legal) Recruitment:
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system. The NHSRC is also mandated to contribute towards National strategic health planning and programme design. Work at NHSRC is organised around multiple divisions, namely – Community Processes, Quality Improvement, Public Health Planning, Public Health Administration, Healthcare Financing & Healthcare Technology, HMIS and Human Resources for Health. NHSRC intends recruiting Fellow-Public Health Administration (Legal) purely on contractual basis to extend his/her support to the PHA division of NHSRC. The fellow will work under the supervision of Senior Consultant (PHA), NHSRC.
- Location: New Delhi with requirement of travel to states.
- Roles & Responsibilities: To review the existing laws relating to Public Health in India. To review the laws relating to Public Health across various countries. To conduct legal research on specific topics (e.g. regulation of Clinical stablishments etc. ) of public health significance. To keep him/herself in touch on the latest rulings and judgments of the Supreme Court and High Courts relating to public health. To provide technical assistance to development of public health bill. Any other duties that may be assigned.
- Educational Qualifications: Possessing an undergraduate Degree in Law from a recognized university
- Age Limit: The maximum age limit shall not be exceeding 25 years as on the closing date of receipt of the application.
Selection Procedure for National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) – Fellow-Public Health Administration (Legal) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Fellow-Public Health Administration (Legal) Vacancy in National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC):
It is mandatory to mention date of birth on the Resume. It is mandatory to mention Age, Year of Passing the Degrees, Current and Past Employment dates (If any) on your resume, without which it will not be accepted. Applications must reach by 4 p.m. on 5-Mar-2015 by email to [email protected] or by post / by hand to HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067. Please ensure to mention post applied for on the envelope (in post) and subject-line (in e-mail), without which applications will not be accepted.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/03/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NHSRC|
|Other Medical jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016