National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Finance Analyst through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Finance Analyst Job on or before 6/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Vacancy Name : Finance Analyst
Educational Qualification : MBA/PGDM
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.40,000-60,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 6/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067.
Detail of National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Finance Analyst Recruitment:
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system. The NHSRC is also mandated to contribute towards National strategic health planning and programme design. NHSRC on behalf of FMG, NRHM Finance Division of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare intends recruiting the following position purely on contractual basis.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Finance Analyst||1||Qualification & Experience: MBA (Finance) or PGDBM/PGDBA (Finance) from a recognized Institution preferably with a degree in Commerce/Science/Economics from a recognized University Experience of at least 5 year in finance and accounts matters in social and private sector. Knowledge of computerized accounting packages, preferably Tally, MS Office, MS Word, MS Power point and proficiency in written and spoken English and making power pint presentations would be desirable.||A consolidated remuneration of Rs. 40,000 – 60,000/-, depending upon the experience possessed by the incumbent||Up to 40 years on 14 June, 2015|
Selection Procedure for National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) – Finance Analyst Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 6/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Finance Analyst Vacancy in National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) :
Applications must reach by 4 p.m. on 06-Aug-2015 by email to email@example.com or by post / by hand to HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067. Please ensure to mention post applied for on the envelope (in post) and subject-line (in e-mail), without which applications will not be accepted.
- Monitoring receipt of FMRs, Statement of Funds Position (SFP) and Monthly Concurrent Audit Report from States/UTs, their analysis and provide feedback on the trend of funds allocation, release and expenditure.
- Monitoring Statutory Audit process, timely receipt of Consolidated Audit Reports and utilization certificates, examination thereof and obtaining compliance from the respective States UTs.
- Compilation of component-wise funds utilization data for various programmes under NHM i.e RCH Flexible Pool including Routine Immunisation Programme, Pulse Polio Immunisation Programme, National Iodine Deficiency Disorders Control Programme etc., Health System Strengthening, NUHM and NDCPs.
- Analysis of data relating to fund utilization, audited utilization certificates, trends of expenditure, pattern of utilization among the intra-RCH and NRHM/NUHM components as per FMR format.
- Circulation of FMR & Audit Analysis Report for NRHM/NUHM Programmes to respective Programme Divisions of the Ministry and States/UTs for comments.
- Interaction with NUHM and NDCP about their release, expenditure and obtaining monthly status reports from them.
- Review of financial processes in the States/UTs with reference to NRHM financial management guidelines and suggesting improvements therein.
- Joint Team Visit to states for finance, accounts and audit performance review, specific financial studies and preparing Reports with observations & recommendations for improvement.
- Conduct training & capacity building workshops including tally for the State/District/block level finance/accounts staff from time to time and proving technical assistance to States/UTs
- Provide information and data support regarding Parliament Questions/Committees, RTI, VIP reference, CAG & DGACE audits etc. from time to time.
- Any other work assigned by the senior officials.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 6/8/2015