National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Data Analyst through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Data Analyst Job on or before 5/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Vacancy Name : Junior Data Analyst
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 5/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi – 110
Detail of National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Junior Data Analyst Recruitment:
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system. The NHSRC is also mandated to contribute towards National strategic health planning and programme design. NHSRC intends recruiting Short term-Data Analyst purely on contractual basis for the period mentioned in the contract. Location: NHSRC Office, New Delhi
- Roles & Responsibilities 1. Creation of a data bank on health expenditure in the template as prescribed by National Health Accounts Technical Secretariat 2. Analysis as required by the NHA methodologies and policy related data analysis 3. And any other work assigned by the Advisor – Healthcare Financing
- Qualification and Experience: 1. Bachelor degree in Economics / Statistics from a recognized university. 2. Minimum 6 months post qualification experience in data collection and data analysis. 3. Advanced application of Microsoft’s tool including Excel, Access and Power Point. 4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. 5. Ability to complete multiple tasks under pressure and should be a team player.
- Age Limit: 30 years & below. Note: It is mandatory to mention Age, Year of Passing the Degrees, Current and Past Employment dates on your resume, without which it will not be accepted.
Selection Procedure for National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) – Junior Data Analyst Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 5/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Data Analyst Vacancy in National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) :
Applications must reach by 4 p.m. on 05-June-2015 by email to [email protected] or by post / by hand to HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi – 110 067. Please ensure to mention post applied for on the envelope (in post) and subject-line (in e-mail), without which applications will not be accepted.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 5/6/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017