National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Scientist through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Research Scientist on or before 05/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Scientist|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067.|
Detail of National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Research Scientist Recruitment:
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) on behalf of Drug Controller General (India), MoH&FW intends recruiting Research Scientist (Medical Device & Diagnostics).
- Location: New Delhi with requirement of travel to states.
- Roles & Responsibilities: Undertaking technical assessment for devices & diagnostics. Providing technical assistance towards identification and regulation medical devices & diagnostics. Assessment of safety and efficacy of device & diagnostics including secondary data research. Analysis of data/market research on costs & diagnostics related quality assessments. Providing technical assistance on devices & diagnostics related quality assessments. Undertake other assignments, which may be assigned from time to time.
- Educational Qualifications and Experience: B.Tech/B.E in Electrical/Instrumentation/Clinical/Biomedical Engineering/Biotechnology from recognized Institute/University; Post Graduation or Advanced Post-Graduate Diploma in similar discipline would be desirable. Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, Power Point & Web Surfing to search relevant data & documents. Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, excellent oral and written communication skill in English. Demonstrated ability to work in a multi disciplinary team environment. Experience of working in Medical Devices manufacturing/ medical devices research/ medical devices testing laboratory for a minimum period of 2 years.
- Age Limit: Age up to 40 years.
- Pay: Upto Rs. 50,000/- (per month) on contract basis for a minimum period of two years.
Selection Procedure for National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) – Research Scientist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Research Scientist Vacancy in National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC):
It is mandatory to mention Age, Year of Passing the Degrees, Current and Past Employment dates on your resume, without which it will not be accepted. Applications must reach by 4 p.m. on 5-Mar-2015 by email to [email protected] or by post / by hand to HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067. Please ensure to mention post applied for on the envelope (in post) and subject-line (in e-mail), without which applications will not be accepted.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/03/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NHSRC|
|Other Medical jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|