National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Short Term Consultant/Healthcare Technologies through recruitment notification – National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Short Term Consultant/Healthcare Technologies on or before 12/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Vacancy Name : Short Term Consultant/Healthcare Technologies
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 12/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), National Institute of Health & Family Welfare campus, Baba Gangnath Marg,, Munrika, New Delhi, Delhi
Detail Of National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Short Term Consultant/Healthcare Technologies Recruitment:
Short Term Consultant – Healthcare Technologies (Diagnostics):
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system. The NHSRC is also mandated to contribute towards National strategic health planning and programme design. Work at NHSRC is organised around multiple divisions, namely – Community Processes, Quality Improvement, Public Health Planning, Public Health Administration, Healthcare Financing & Healthcare Technology, HMIS and Human Resources for
NHSRC intends recruiting Short Term Consultant – Healthcare Technologies (Diagnostics) purely on contractual basis for the period mentioned in the contract.
Location: New Delhi
Role and Responsibilities:
- Support in roll out of diagnostic initiative under NHM in states/UTs
- Technical assistance towards release of RFPs for diagnostic services
- Assessment of safety and efficacy of diagnostics including secondary data research
- Analysis of data/market research on costs of diagnostics & reagents
- Undertaking diagnostics technology assessments
- Undertake other assignments, which may be assigned from time to time.
Competencies and Experience:
- Post-graduation in biomedical engineering/laboratory sciences/laboratory medicine is essential
- Published work in the area of diagnostics/clinical research/systematic reviews or meta-analysis of published
- studies/trials on devices/diagnostics
- At least 2 years of work experience in analytical roles specializing in diagnostics validation/evaluations desirable.
- Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, Power Point & Web surfing to search relevant data & documents.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Willingness to travel to states & districts to collect technical information and ability to subsequently synthesize information into research evidence.
- Age up to 40 years
Selection Procedure For National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) – Short Term Consultant/Healthcare Technologies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Short Term Consultant/Healthcare Technologies Vacancy in National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC):
- The criteria may be relaxed if supported with relevant experience and expertise.
- Applications will be accepted only in the prescribed online application form. Application submitted in other format will not be accepted. Applications must reach by 4 p.m on 12-Aug-2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/08/2015
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016