National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of TRO-Fellow through recruitment notification – National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job TRO-Fellow on or before 20/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Vacancy Name : TRO-Fellow
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 20/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi – 110 067.
Detail Of National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) TRO-Fellow Recruitment:
- National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system.
- The NHSRC is also mandated to contribute towards National strategic health planning and programme design.
- NHSRC intends recruiting Fellow-Healthcare Technologies purely on contractual basis .
- Location: NHSRC Office, New Delhi
- Post-graduation in Pharmaceuticals/bio-technology/biomedical engineering.
- Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, Power Point & Web surfing to search relevant data & documents.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Knowledge of patent profile databases for health products.
- Willingness to travel to states & districts to collect technical information and ability to subsequently synthesize information into research evidence.
- Age up to 30 years
Selection Procedure For National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) – TRO-Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For TRO-Fellow Vacancy in National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC):
- It is mandatory to mention Age, Year of Passing the Degrees, Current and Past Employment dates on your resume, without which it will not be accepted.
- Applications must reach by 4 p.m. on 20-July-2015 by email to [email protected] or by post / by hand to HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi – 110 067.
- Please ensure to mention post applied for on the envelope (in post) and subject-line (in e-mail), without which applications will not be accepted.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/07/2015
Top Company Openings:
|Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Staff Selection Commission|
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Ministry of Railways|
|Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar|
|Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Border Security Force|
|United India Insurance Company Limited|
|Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation|
|Karnataka State Police|
|Union Public Service Commission|
|Life Insurance Corporation of India|
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016