National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Training Specialist through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Training Specialist on or before 29/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Vacancy Name : Training Specialist
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.40,000 – 70,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 29/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi – 110 067
Detail Of National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Training Specialist Recruitment:
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system.
NHSRC on behalf of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare intends recruiting the following position purely on contractual basis.
- Position: Training Specialist
- Name of the Position Training Specialist
- Number of Positions 2
- Duration One Year
- Type of position On Contract
- Location Delhi
- Education Qualification: Full time Post Graduation in Public Health, Community Medicine , Health Management / Hospital Management / Nursing / Social Work. Candidates with experience of working in health sector at central / State Government will be given preference.
- Minimum Experience : 2 year
- Age Not above 40 years
- Salary : Rs.40,000 – Rs.70,000/-pm
- Desired skills Proficiency in MS office, Knowledge of Public Health, Maternal Care, Child Care, Family Planning, Immunization, NRHM, Government Health Schemes, Training Strategy, Plan and evaluation etc.
Selection Procedure For National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) – Training Specialist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Training Specialist Vacancy in National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC):
Applications must reach by 4 p.m. on 29-May-2015 by email to [email protected] or by post / by hand to HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi – 110 067. Please ensure to mention post applied for on the envelope (in post) and subject-line (in e-mail), without which applications will not be accepted.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/05/2015
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017