National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.A/ M.Com/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist on or before 29/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Vacancy Name : Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
Educational Qualification : M.Sc/ M.A/ M.A/ MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy : 04 Posts
Salary : Rs.40,000 – Rs.70,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 29/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi – 110 067
Detail Of National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist Recruitment:
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system. NHSRC on behalf of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare intends recruiting the following position purely on contractual basis.
- Position: Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
- Name of the Position Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
- Number of Positions 4
- Duration One Year
- Location Delhi
- Type of position On Contract
- Education Qualification : Graduation in Maths / Statistics / Economics / Social Sciences with 2 year full time MBA / PGDM from recognized institution. Post Graduate in Statistics / Health Statistics / Public Health Informatics / Operations Research / Demography / Population Studies / Economics / Social Sciences / Anthropology / Development studies / Public Health / Nursing from recognized institution
- Minimum Experience : 2 years . Candidates with experience of working in health sector at central / State Government will be given preference.
- Age limit Not above 40 years
- Desired skills Proficiency in MS office, Data Analysis, Data Triangulation,
- Performance, Knowledge of Public health, State demographics,Population etc.
- Salary : Rs.40,000-70,000/-pm
Selection Procedure For National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) – Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist Vacancy in National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC):
Applications must reach by 4 p.m. on 29-May-2015 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post / by hand to HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi – 110 067. Please ensure to mention post applied for on the envelope (in post) and subject-line (in e-mail), without which applications will not be accepted.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/05/2015
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017