National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Consultant Job on or before 21-Feb-2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Vacancy Name : Junior Consultant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 21-Feb-2016
Address for the Job Vacancy : Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang NathMarg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067
Detail of Post :
- Junior Consultant (Personnel & Administration)(PMSSY)(3 Posts) National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), New Delhi on behalf of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is seeking applications from qualified candidates for the above mentioned post purely on contractual basis.
- Qualifications: A bachelor’s degree from recognized Institution/University.
- Minimum experience required:3 yrs. Candidates possessing the experience with Government organisations/autonomous bodies/ institutions and conversant with computer working. Work experience/exposure of HR matters would have an added advantage.
- Duties: Process for preparing proposals for Government organisations/autonomous bodies/ institutions in taking approvals, advertisement and filling up of posts. Administrative work of autonomous bodies/Institutes. Co-ordination work related to appointments in Government organisations /autonomous bodies/Institutes including faculty posts and service conditions and other related matters. To carry out all works as may be assigned by PMSSY Division. Any other work assigned by JS (PMSSY).
- Remuneration: Junior Consultant (P&A) will have a consolidated remuneration of Rs.40,000/- per month.Raise in remuneration for an engaged Consultant beyond a year will be given as per Ministry’s extant policy.
- Age Limit: Up to the age of 65 years
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates can apply on or before 21-Feb-2016.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply ? :
It is mandatory to mention Age, Year of Passing the Degrees, Current and Past Employment dates on your resume, without which applications will not be accepted. Applications must reach by 4 p.m. on 21-Feb-2016 by email to [email protected] by post / by hand to HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang NathMarg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067. Please ensure to mention post applied for on the envelope (in post) and subject-line (in e-mail), without which applications will not be accepted.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21-Feb-2016