National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) invites application for the recruitment of Senior Consultant with Masters degree holders
Company name : National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Posts : Senior Consultant
Qualification : Masters degree
Salary : NA
No of Post : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 29.08.2014
Details of Post :
NHSRC is Registered Society under the aegis of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, to provide technical support to National Health Mission (NHM)
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assist state and the centerin framingpolicies and programs necessary for Human Resources planning and development.
- Support in professional and allied educational planning: pre-service and in-service programs.
- Help states with establishment of HR Cell; develop standard TORs, help establish performance management system, systems for skills and competency management and creation of a system of career progression for different categories of employees.
- Help states with establishment of systems and processes necessary to create Human Resource Management Information System.
- Be able to develop and undertake studies necessary to understand issues of health human resource planning and management.
- Support states in building capacities for health human resource planning and generation of appropriate human resources especially in nursing and mid-level care providers. Assist center to develop strategies and institutional frameworks and financing strategies that would support such expansion.
- Coordinating and designing evaluation studies and best practices related to the human resources for health.
- Mobilizing technical assistance inputs for states and district administration, including identifying HRH gaps, inviting proposals/applications and facilitation recruitment/selection etc. Helping in development and implementation of standard training programs.
- Undertake such other assignments, which may be assigned by from time to time by the Executive Director, NHSRC and/or executive committee of the NHSRC.
Qualification & Experience :
- Masters in Community Medicine, Public Health Management or Social Sciencediscipline from a reputed institute preferably with degree in Medical Sciences.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the field of public health at the state or national level preferably in development of human resources for health.
- Robust understanding of health system along with strong research, analytical, writing and communication skills to accomplish tasks mentioned in the roles and responsibilities.
- Research work (Published work/reports or studies) in the area of health sector management and human resources for health are highly desirable.
- Formal education qualification and experience could be relaxed when there is work experience of high quality and relevance to NHSRC specific context.
Age Limit: 50 years below. Age can be relaxed for a suitable candidate.
Note: It is mandatory to mention Age, Year of Passing the Degrees, Current and Past Employment dates on your resume, without which it will not be accepted.
How to apply :
Applications must reach by 4 p.m on 29-Aug-2014 by email to [email protected] or by post / by hand to HR Manager,NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067. Please ensure to mention post applied for, on the envelope (in post) and subject-line (in e-mail), without which applications will not be accepted.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 29.08.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NHSRC|