National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Advisor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Masters degree/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Advisor Job on or before 19.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||19.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Health Systems Resource Centre, New Delhi|
Detail of National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Advisor Recruitment:
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system. The NHSRC is also mandated to contribute towards National strategic health planning and programme design. Work at NHSRC is organised around multiple namely – Community Processes, Quality Improvement, Public Health Planning, Public Health Administration, Healthcare Financing & Healthcare Technology, HMIS and Human Resources for Health. NHSRC intends recruiting Advisor (PHA) purely on contractual basis.
- Location: New Delhi with requirement of travel to states & districts. Travel could be upto 25% of time in a
- Roles & Responsibilities: To review the organization of public health administration in all States- at the state, district and block level, with preference of work in Bihar and Uttar Pradesh. To review and assess the workforce policies and governance and accountability mechanisms with regards all those entrusted with public health management functions at the state, district and block level. To review the performance and lay down determinants of performance of those with public health management qualifications and public health specialists and understand how they are utilized. To compare across states to understand how different forms or organization and institutional structures and workforce policies relating to public health management, impact on the efficiency and effectiveness of the public health systems and identify good practices and areas for improvement. To examine the management of specific health programmes and recommend improvements of these so as to achieve programme goals as also to achieve integration, convergence and better efficiency. To assist the states in strengthening their Directorates of Health and other health management institutions. To also extend assistance to other states for this purpose when requested to by the state. To develop rules and indicators that would measure good governance across states with regards to public health administration as also laying down of norms and standards for good public health administration. By identifying the different skills sets and processes required there could also be abroad recommendation on the minimum necessary institutional structures. To recommend on the core set of skills required, the gaps and therefore the capacity building processes that need to be put in place for optimizing the efficiency and effectiveness of the management of the public system. To study linkages to non governmental bodies – TA of development partners, academic institutions etc. To undertake such other assignments, which may assign by from time to time by the Executive Director NHSRC and /or the Executive Committee of NHSRC.
- Qualification & Experience: Medical Degree or Doctorate or Masters in Public health or Community health/ Preventive & Social Medicine. Published work in the area of health systems or public health. At least 10 years post qualification work experience in Health Systems Research or in Planning and implementation of service delivery. Demonstrated experience in planning and strategy development with policy and / or demonstrated experience in operationlising health programme at field level / working in strengthening district level health systems. Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, Power Point; any one computerized accounting package is highly desirable. Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Working knowledge of Hindi also desirable. Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment. Experience of working with senior government officials at central and or state level. Formal educational qualification and experience could be relaxed when there is published work of high quality or whenever there is work experience of specific relevance.
- Age Limit: 60 years & below. Age can be relaxed for a suitable candidate.
Selection Procedure for National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) – Advisor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Advisor Vacancy in National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC):
Applications must reach by 4 p.m. on 19-Jan-2015 by email to [email protected] or by post / by hand to HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067. Please ensure to mention post applied for on the envelope (in post) and subject-line (in e-mail), without which applications will not be accepted.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NHSRC|
|Other Medical jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|