National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Secretarial Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Secretarial Assistant Job on or before 27-Jan-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)|
|Vacancy Name||Secretarial Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27-Jan-2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067|
Detail of National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Secretarial Assistant Recruitment:
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system. The NHSRC is also mandated to contribute towards National strategic health planning and programme design. Work at NHSRC is organised around multiple divisions, namely – Community Processes, Quality Improvement, Public Health Planning, Public Health Administration, Healthcare Financing & Healthcare Technology, HMIS and Human Resources for Health. NHSRC intends recruiting Secretarial Assistant (Health Care Financing) purely on contractual basis for the period mentioned in the contract.
Competencies and Experience:
- Graduate in any stream with degree/diploma in secretarial practices – preferably B. Com or B.A (Economics)
- Minimum 3 – 4 years’ experience as an office secretary. Knowledge of Filing, Indexing, and Document Management.
- Typing (speed – Min. 35/pm)
- Excellent administrative, organizational and planning skills with attention to detail
- Computer literate with knowledge and experience of MS office, Excel and Power point.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- proficient in drafting notes and letters in English with focus on spelling, punctuation, grammar and other language skills
- Age: 40 years & below (maximum age will be counted from the last date for receiving the applications).
Selection Procedure for National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)- Secretarial Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27-Jan-2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Secretarial Assistant Vacancy in National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC):
Applications must reach by 1 p.m. on 27-Jan-2015 by email to [email protected] or by post / by hand to HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067. Please ensure to mention post applied for on the envelope (in post) and subject-line (in e-mail), without which applications will not be accepted.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27-Jan-2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NHSRC|
|Other Medical jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017