National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Consultant / Consultant for Technical Support through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Consultant / Consultant for Technical Support Job on or before 11-Feb-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Consultant / Consultant for Technical Support|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||11-Feb-2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067|
Detail of National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)Senior Consultant / Consultant for Technical Support Recruitment:
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system. The NHSRC is also mandated to contribute towards National strategic health planning and programme design. Work at NHSRC is organised around multiple divisions, namely – Community Processes, Quality Improvement, Public Health Planning, Public Health Administration, Healthcare Financing & Healthcare Technology, HMIS and Human Resources for Health. NHSRC intends recruiting Senior Consultant / Consultant (Adolescent Health) purely on contractual basis.
Qualification & Experience:
- Doctorate or Masters in Public health or Community health / Preventive & Social Medicine or Medical degree
- Published work in the area of health systems or public health
- At least 5 years (for Senior Consultant) and 2 years (for Consultant) post qualification experience in Health Systems Research or in Planning and implementation of service delivery. Exact designation within the organization would depend on level of skills / knowledge as assessed by the panel and not on years of experience only.
- Professional writing experience in the area of Adolescent Health will be an asset.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and strategy development with policy and / or demonstrated experience in operationlising health programme at field level / working in strengthening district level health systems.
- Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, Power Point; any one computerized accounting package is highly desirable.
- Good oral presentation and writing skills.
- For Senior Consultant, individual should have demonstrated managerial skills and be able to lead a team.
- Formal educational qualification and experience could be relaxed when there is published work of high quality or whenever there is work experience of specific relevance.
- Age Limit: 60 years for Senior Consultant & 45 Years for Consultant. Age can be relaxed for a suitable candidate.
Selection Procedure for National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)- Senior Consultant / Consultant for Technical Support Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11-Feb-2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Consultant / Consultant for Technical Support Vacancy in National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC):
Applications must reach by 4 p.m. on 11-Feb-2015 by email to [email protected] or by post / by hand to HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067. Please ensure to mention post applied for on the envelope (in post) and subject-line (in e-mail), without which applications will not be accepted.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11-Feb-2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NHSRC|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Medical jobs|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016