National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Senior Consultant Job on or before 11-Feb-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Consultant|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||11-Feb-2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067|
Detail of National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Senior Consultant Recruitment:
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system. The NHSRC is also mandated to contribute towards National strategic health planning and programme design. Work at NHSRC is organised around multiple divisions, namely – Community Processes, Quality Improvement, Public Health Planning, Public Health Administration, Healthcare Financing & Healthcare Technology, HMIS and Human Resources for Health. NHSRC intends recruiting Sr. Consultant (PHP) purely on contractual basis. Location: New Delhi with requirement of travel to states & districts. Travel could be upto 25% of time in a month.
- Roles & Responsibilities: Situational Analysis on various aspects of the Health Sector. Facilitate development and implementation of the proposals/strategies derived from the situational analysis. Assisting the States in building capacities for technical assistance and decentralised programme management in public health. Facilitate implementation of National Rural and Urban Health Mission including preparation and appraisal of District and State health plans. Assisting states in the development of policy and in choice of strategy as relates to public health. Develop studies protocols and undertake and guide studies when needed to understand issues of health human resource planning Coordinating and designing evaluation studies related to the health sector and its goals. Provide such technical assistance for implementation of the NRHM and its goals in center and in States MoUs as may be agreed upon from time to time. Mobilising technical assistance inputs for the states and district administration, including preparation of Terms of Reference, inviting proposals/applications and facilitating recruitment/selection etc.Assist in Anticipating, planning strategies and engineering sector reforms in all their diversity and complexity. Undertake such other assignments, which may be assigned by from time to time by the Executive Director, NHSRC and/or executive committee of the NHSRC.
- Qualification & Experience: Doctorate or Masters in Public health or Community health / Preventive & Social Medicine or Medical degree. Published work in the area of health systems or public health. At least 5 years post qualification experience in Health Systems Research or in Planning and implementation of service delivery. Demonstrated experience in planning and strategy development with policy and / or demonstrated experience in operationlising health programme at field level / working in strengthening district level health systems. Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, Power Point; any one computerized accounting package is highly desirable. Good oral presentation and writing skills. Demonstrated managerial skills and be able to lead a team. Formal educational qualification and experience could be relaxed when there is published work of high quality or whenever there is work experience of specific relevance.
- Age Limit: 60 years & below. Age can be relaxed for a suitable candidate. Note: It is mandatory to mention Age, Year of Passing the Degrees, Current and Past Employment dates on your resume, without which it will not be accepted.
Selection Procedure for National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)- Senior Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11-Feb-2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Consultant Vacancy in National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC):
Applications must reach by 4 p.m. on 11-Feb-2015 by email to email@example.com or by post / by hand to HR Manager, NHSRC, zCampus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067. Please ensure to mention post applied for on the envelope (in post) and subject-line (in e-mail), without which applications will not be accepted.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11-Feb-2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NHSRC|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Medical jobs|