National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Site Engineers through recruitment notification – National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) Recruitment 2015 – NHAI/PIU-GZB//2015/D-1097 Date: 19.02.2015. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Site Engineers Job on or before 12.03.2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Watch This Video On How To Apply for This Post:
|Company Name||National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)|
|Vacancy Name||Site Engineers|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||12.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Highways Authority Of India,R-716, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad – 201002 (U.P.)|
Detail of National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) Site Engineers Recruitment:
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites application from interested and eligible / experienced candidates on Short Term Contract for the post of Site Engineer’s at a consolidated pay indicated below. The period of contract on selection shall be for an initial period of One year, which may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Competent Authority:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Site Engineers||02||Degree in Civil Engineering from recognized University. EXPERIENCE: More than one year’s experience.||Rs.30,000/- per month and other benefits as per NHAI Policies / Circulars in force|
Selection Procedure for National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)- Site Engineers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12.03.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Site Engineers Vacancy in National Highways Authority of India (NHAI):
- Applications not submitted skictly in the prescribed format along with attested copies of educational and experience certificates of incomplete in any respect shall be liable for summary rejection.
- If a large number of applications are received, only those candidates who are short listed on the basis of qualification, experience, tenure and level of service in the relevant field shall be considered for selection/ called for intenriew.
- Period of Contract shall be initially for one year, which may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications.
- The selected candidates will be work under PIU- Ghaziabad.
- The advertisement can be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of the Competent Authority without assigning any reasons there for.
- Duly Wed – in applications, along with requisite information / documents states in above A – – par&, may be sent by Registeredl Speed post, to the following address, so as to reach latest by 12.03.2015 upto 17.00 Hrs,. It may please be noted that the applications received through e-mail or fax shil be summarilv riiected. This notice is is; available on NHAI-website: htlmwww.nhai.orv. The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed application for the post of Site Engineer on Short Term Contract basis.
- Corrigendum or Addendum to this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of NHAI. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the website of NHAI regularly.
Address for communication:
The Project Director
National Highways Authority Of India
R-716, Raj Nagar,
Ghaziabad – 201002 (U.P.)
Tel. No. 0120-2822406, ernail:- [email protected]
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12.03.2015
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) Recruitment 2015 – NHAI/PIU-GZB//2015/D-1097 Date: 19.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NHAI|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|