National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager(Administration) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed LLB/MBA/PG DIPLOMA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Manager(Administration) on or before 16/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)|
|Total No of Vacancy||08 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||16/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Highways Authority of India (NHAI), Manager (Legal & HR/Admn.-II) National Highways Authority of India G-5 & 6, Sector-10 Dwarka, New Delhi-110 075|
Detail of National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) Manager(Administration) Recruitment:
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites applications from Eligible candidates for appointment to the following post. In case of any discrepancies in eligibility/experience criteria, the Recruitment Rules as per NHAI Regulations shall prevail.
- No of post : 08
- Pay scale in CDA pattern : 15600-39100/- Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- (PB-3)
- Mode of selection : Deputation/ Promotion
- Essential: Degree of Recognized University
- Desirable (i) A Degree in Law or (ii) Master in Business Administration or (iii) A post graduate diploma in Public Administration AND
- Experience: At least 5 years experience in a responsible position with Admn. & Estt. Work in a Govt. office or Autonomous Body or Public Sector Under-taking or a Commercial organization of repute
- Promotion: Suitable personnel in the grade next below with 5 years service in that grade and possessing the educational qualification prescribed above. Including one of the desirable educational qualifications. By deputation/transfer from candidates already on the panel of Under Secy. in the Govt. of India or Public Sector Undertaking holding an analogous posts: Or from officers under Cental/State Govt. Deptt. Or a post next below or equivalent threreto dealing with Admn. and Estt. Work for at least five years and possessing the necessary qualification.
Selection Procedure for National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) – Manager(Administration) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
- The Department/Organization concerned while forwarding the application should: (a) Enclose attested copies of Annual Confidential Reports for the last six years along with a discipline/vigilance clearance certifying that no penalty is imposed against the officer for last ten years, integrity certificate and no penalty certificate. (b) Certify that the particulars given by the candidates in their application, regarding the details of educational qualification, relevant experience and pay particulars, etc. have been verified from the service records and are true, correct and complete for post applied for. (c) Certify the position/status of the candidate in the hierarchical structure of the organization along with respective grades and pay scales.
- Applications not submitted strictly in the prescribed format or incomplete in any respect, especially without details of pay scales shall be liable for summary rejection. The candidates are advised to fill the application format carefully in accordance with the eligibility criteria and experience mentioned above. It may be noted that any subsequent clarification regarding job profile/ experience, etc. at a later date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Minority Communities/Ladies are especially welcome and should apply in large numbers.
- Wherever the pre-revised pay scale(s) have been mentioned in the application, the corresponding revised pay scales should also be indicated. Similarly, wherever the revised pay scale(s) have been mentioned, the corresponding pre-revised pay scale(s) should also be indicated.
- If a large number of applications are received, only those candidates who are short listed on the basis of qualifications, experience, tenure and level of service in the relevant field shall be considered for selection.
- The posts carry all India service liability. Therefore, only those who are willing to serve anywhere in India may apply.
- The candidates who apply for the post in respect to the vacancy circular shall not be allowed to withdraw the candidature subsequently. Once a candidate applies for being considered and is considered and selected by NHAI, he/she should not decline the appointment. If he/she declines the appointment, his/her candidature shall not be considered for any further appointment by NHAI for a period of two years from the date of cancellation of offer of appointment.
- Candidates who are more than 56 years of age as on the last date for receipt of applications need not apply. Those candidates who are due to retire from their parent cadre within two years, as on last date for receipt of applications also need not apply.
- Period of deputation, including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or other organization, shall ordinarily not exceed 05 years.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications.
- Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
How to apply for Manager(Administration) Vacancy in National Highways Authority of India (NHAI):
Eligibility criteria and other conditions may be seen on NHAI’s website: www.nhai.org . The application should be reached in NHAI through Registered/Speed Post latest by 16th April 2015. Internal eligible candidates, if any considered for the post and get selected by the Selection Committee (by way of mode of selection) prescribed for the same, their selection will be treated as promotion. The advertisement can be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of the Competent Authority without assigning any reasons there for. Duly filled-in applications, along with the requisite information / documents stated in above paras, may be sent by Registered/Speed Post, through proper channel wherever applicable, to the following address The last date of receipt of duly filled in application will be 45 days from the date of advt. published in Employment News. However, if the candidate anticipates delay in forwarding of his/her application from parent department, he/she should submit an advance copy of the application before the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications. Applications routed through proper channel from the parent department along with requisite information/ documents should reach NHAI at the earliest. It may please be noted that the applications received through e-mail or fax shall be summarily rejected. This notice is also available on NHAI website: http:\\www.nhai.org. The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed with the name of the post applied for. Corrigendum or Addendum to this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of NHAI. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the website of NHAI regularly. Address for Communication: Shri Anil Kumar Manager (Legal & HR/Admn.-II) National Highways Authority of India G-5 & 6, Sector-10 Dwarka, New Delhi-110 075
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/04/2015
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From NHAI|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|