National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager (Tech) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.TECH/ M.E/ M.TECH/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Manager (Tech) Job on or before 01/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)|
|Vacancy Name||Manager (Tech)|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/ MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||50 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||01/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Highways Authority of India (NHAI), G 5&6, Sector-10, Dwarka,
New Delhi – 110 075
Detail of National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) Manager (Tech) Recruitment:
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites applications from officers under the Central/State Governments Department/ Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Undertakings for appointment on deputation basis only to the following post:
- No of post : 50
- Essential: Degree in Civil Engineering from a reputed Institute of Technology or a recognized university
- Desirable Post Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering in the field(s) relating to Highway Engineering and/ or Post Graduate Degree in Management/MBA from an Institute of repute.
- Experience (i) Officers holding analogous posts in a Central/ State Government Department, Autonomous Body/ Public Sector Undertaking or with 3 years regular service in the pay scale of Rs. 8000-13500/- (pre-revised) /PB-3 of Rs. 15,600-39,100 with GP of Rs. 5400/- (revised) or equivalent or 6 years regular service in the pay scale of Rs. 6500-10500(prerevised)/PB-2 of Rs. 9300-34800 with GP of Rs. 4600/- (revised). AND (ii) Should have put in at least 3 years service in a responsible senior position in a Government Department/ Public Sector Undertaking/ Commercial organization of repute and should be working in an analogous post or the post next below or equivalent for at least 3 years.
- Desirable Should be well versed in the field of highway/ bridge engineering/ dealing with planning, pre-qualification of consultants and contractors; financial appraisal of projects; detailed designing, techno financial reviews; evaluation of tenders, contract managements, monitoring liaison with major construction agencies/ Govt. bodies; performance appraisal of major highway/ bridge projects.
- Pay scale of the post : PB-3 (Rs. 15,600- 39,100) with Grade pay of Rs. 6600
- Age : 56 years
Selection Procedure for National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) – Manager (Tech) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05.01.2015.
- Deputation basis
How to apply for Manager (Tech) Vacancy in National Highways Authority of India (NHAI):
Interested candidates may apply on or before 01/02/2015
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/02/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NHAI|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|