National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites application for the recruitment of Members with B.E/B.Tech educational background
Company name : National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
Posts : Members
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Salary : Rs.67,000-79,000/-pm
No of Openings : 02
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 25.09.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up of 2 posts of Member (Project) in the grade of Rs.67,000-79,000/- in the National Highways Authority of India, a statutory body under the Ministry entrusted with the task of implementation of National Highways Development Project (NHDP), India’s largest ever highways project.
National Highways Authority of India, a statutory body under the Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, a flagship infrastructure development body of Government of India, seeks dynamic, effective and experienced officers for filling up two posts of Member (Project) in the pay scale of Rs. 67,000-79,000.
- No of post : 02
- Expected duties: Implementation of both Public Private Partnership (PPP) and Engineering Procurement Construction ‘(EPC) contracts of assigned phases of National Highways Development Project and Contract Management.
- Qualification : Has degree in Civil Engineering; and is holding an analogous post in Higher Administrative Grade in the pay scale of Rs.67000-79000/~; or (b) has at least three years’ regular service in the Senior Administrative Grade of pay band-4 with pay scale of Rs.37400-67000 plus grade pay of Rs.10000/-; or (c) has held at least 25 years’ regular service in group ‘A’ posts in the pay band-3 with pay scale of Rs.15600-39100 plus grade pay of Rs.5400 and above out of which at least one year’ regular service should be in the Senior Administrative Grade pay band-4 with pay scale of Rs.37400-67000 plus grade pay of Rs. 10000; and having eighteen years’ experience in the field of Highway Engineering related to implementation of the projects.A Member shall hold office as such for a term of three years from the date on which he enters upon his office and shall be eligible for re-appointment for a further term of two years. No Member shall hold office as such after he has attained the age of sixty-two years.
How to apply:
- Eligible officers of the Central government or a State Government or Public Sector Undertaking or an autonomous body are encouraged to apply. The details of qualifications, eligibility, expected duties and other terms and conditions of service are available at the website of the Ministry
- Last date for receipt of application is 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in The Employment News.
- Applications in the prescribed format (Annexure) from eligible officers complete in all respect in duplicate may be forwarded through proper channel to Shri Harkesh Meena, Director, Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, Room No.523, Transport Bhawan, 1, Parliament Street, New Delhi — 110001 within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in The Employment News.
- Incomplete applications or those received after the prescribed date shall be summarily rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 25.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NHAI||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016