National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief General Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Chief General Manager on or before 02.11.2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
Vacancy Name :Chief General Manager
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.37,400-67,000/-pm
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 02.11.2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Col. S.S. Kapur, General Manager (HR/Admn.)-I, National Highways Authority of India, G-5 & 6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110 075
Detail Of National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) Chief General Manager Recruitment:
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites applications for the following posts on deputation basis:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Chief General Manager (Admn. & HR)||1||Essential Educational Qualification and Experience:- (i) Degree of a recognized University / institute; and (ii) 5 years’ experience in Administration / Establishment / Human Resource / Personnel Management.||PB-4 (Rs.37,400-67,000/-) with Grade Pay Rs.10,000/-|
Selection Procedure For National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) – Chief General Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02.11.2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Chief General Manager Vacancy in National Highways Authority of India (NHAI):
- The Department/Organization concerned while forwarding the application should: (a) enclose attested copies of Annual Confidential Reports for the last six years along with a discipline/vigilance clearance certifying that no penalty is imposed against the officer for last ten years, integrity certificate and no penalty certificate. (b) certify that the particulars given by the candidates in their application, regarding the details of educational qualification, relevant experience and pay particulars, etc. have been verified from the service records and are true, correct and complete for post applied for. (c) certify the position/status of the candidate in the hierarchical structure of the organization along with respective grades and pay scales.
- Applications not submitted strictly in the prescribed format or incomplete in any respect, especially without details of pay scales shall be liable for summary rejection. The candidates are advised to fill the application format carefully in accordance with the eligibility criteria and experience mentioned above. It may be noted that any subsequent clarification regarding job profile/ experience, etc. at a later date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post, failing which, the application will be considered only for the first post indicated in the application.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Minority Communities are especially welcome and should apply in large numbers.
- Wherever the pre-revised pay scale(s) have been mentioned in the application, the corresponding revised pay scales should also be indicated. Similarly, wherever the revised pay scale(s) have been mentioned, the corresponding pre-revised pay scale(s) should also be indicated.
- If a large number of applications are received, only those candidates who are short listed on the basis of qualifications, experience, tenure and level of service in the relevant field shall be considered for selection.
- The posts carry all India service liability. Therefore, only those who are willing to serve anywhere in India may apply.
- The candidates who apply for the post in respect to the vacancy circular shall not be allowed to withdraw the candidature subsequently. Once a candidate applies for being considered and is considered and selected by NHAI, he/she should not decline the appointment. If he/she declines the appointment, his/her candidature shall not be considered for any further 11 appointment by NHAI for a period of two years from the date of cancellation of offer of appointment.
- Candidates who are more than 56 years of age as on the last date for receipt of applications need not apply. Those candidates who are due to retire from their parent cadre within two years, as on last date for receipt of applications also need not apply.
- Period of deputation, including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or other organization, shall ordinarily not exceed 3 years or 5 years, as the case may be.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications.
- Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- The advertisement can be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of the Competent Authority without assigning any reasons there for.
- Duly filed-in applications, along with the requisite information / documents stated in above paras, may be sent by Registered/Speed Post, through proper channel wherever applicable, to the following address, so as to reach latest by 02.11.2015. However, if the candidate anticipates delay in forwarding of his/her application from parent department, he/she should submit an advance copy of the application before the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications. Applications routed through proper channel from the parent department along with requisite information/ documents should reach NHAI at the earliest.
- It may please be noted that the applications received through e-mail or fax shall be summarily rejected. This notice is also available on NHAI website: www.nhai.org. The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed with the name of the post applied for.
- Corrigendum or Addendum to this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of NHAI. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the website of NHAI regularly. Address for Communication: Col. S.S. Kapur, General Manager (HR/Admn.)-I, National Highways Authority of India, G-5 & 6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110 075
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 02.11.2015