National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of General Manager through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Graduate, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job General Manager on or before 31/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
Vacancy Name :General Manager
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.37,400-67,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy :Shri Rajeev Ranjan Khan, Manager (HR/Admn)-I, HR/Admn Division-I, National Highways Authority of India,G-5 & 6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110 075
Detail Of National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) General Manager Recruitment:
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites applications from officers under the Central Government or State Governments or Union Territories or Universities or Recognized Research Institutions affiliated to Government of India or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organizations and other Government Bodies on deputation / promotion basis for the post of GM (Admn) in the Pay Scale of PB-4 (Rs.37,400-67,000/-) + Grade Pay of Rs.8,700/- with Central DA [Pre-revised pay scale of Rs.14300-400-18300/- in CDA pattern]. The period of deputation on selection shall be for an initial period of 5 years which may be extended for a period of 02 years or curtailed with the approval of Competent Authority:-
- No of Post : 01
- Method of Recruitment: Deputation / Promotion
- Essential Degree of a recognized University.
- Desirable i). A Degree in law or ii). Master in Business Administration or iii). A post graduate diploma in Public administration
- Experience 12 years experience in a responsible senior position of which at least 3 years in the next below level in Admn. and Estt. Work in a Govt. office or Public Body or a commercial organization of repute. OR Member of an organized Central Govt. service with a minimum experience of 10 years in Admn. & Estt. Matters
- Recruitment Criteria (in case of Deputation / Promotion) : By deputation / Transfer from candidates already on the post of Director in the Government of India and having the professional qualification stipulated in Column 3 or from officers under Central/State Govt. Deptt., or Autonomous Body or Public Sector Undertaking holding analogous posts or with 3 years service in the scale next below or equivalent and possessing the necessary qualifications prescribed in Column 3. OR By Promotion: Suitable DGM possessing requisite qualification with at least 3 years service in the grade.
Selection Procedure For National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) – General Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For General Manager Vacancy in National Highways Authority of India (NHAI):
- The Department/Organization concerned while forwarding the application should: (a) enclose attested copies of Annual Confidential Reports for the last six years for along with a discipline/vigilance clearance certifying that no penalty is imposed against the officer for last ten years, integrity certificate and no penalty certificate. (b) certify that the particulars given by the candidates in their application, regarding the details of educational qualification, relevant experience and pay particulars, etc. have been verified from the service records and are true, correct and complete for post applied for. (c) certify the position / status of the candidate in the hierarchical structure of the organization alongwith respective grades and pay scales.
- Applications not submitted strictly in the prescribed format or incomplete in any respect, especially without details of pay scales shall be liable for summary rejection. The candidates are advised to fill the application format carefully in accordance with the eligibility criteria and experience mentioned above. It may be noted that any subsequent clarification regarding job profile / experience etc. at a later date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Minority Communities / ladies are especially welcome and should apply in large numbers.
- Wherever the pre-revised pay scale(s) have been mentioned in the application, the corresponding revised pay scales should also be indicated. Similarly, wherever the revised pay scale(s) have been mentioned, the corresponding pre-revised pay scale(s) should also be indicated.
- If a large number of applications are received, only those candidates who are short listed on the basis of qualifications, experience, tenure and level of service in the relevant field shall be considered for selection.
- The posts carry all India service liability. Therefore, only those who are willing to serve anywhere in India may apply.
- The candidates who apply for the post in respect to the vacancy circular shall not be allowed to withdraw the candidature subsequently. Once a candidate applies for being considered and selected by NHAI, he / she should not decline the appointment. If he / she declines the appointment, his / her candidature shall not be considered for any further appointment by NHAI for a period of two years fromthe date of cancellation of offer of appointment.
- In case of selection on deputation basis, candidates who are more than 56 years of age as on the last date for receipt of applications need not apply. Those candidates who are due to retire from their parent cadre within two years, as on closing date for receipt of applications also need not apply.
- Internal / regular of NHAI, who fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed for internal candidates in the advertisement as per the Regulations, as on the last date for receipt of applications, may also apply. In case they are selected, their appointment will be on promotion basis. Accordingly, the internal / regular officers of NHAI who are in direct line of promotion shall not be considered for appointment on deputation basis. Similarly, the deputationists shall not be eligible for being considered for appointment by promotion.
- Period of deputation, including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or other organization, shall ordinarily not exceed 5 years.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications.
- Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- The advertisement can be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of the Competent Authority without assigning any reasons there for.
- Duly filled-in applications, along with the requisite information / documents stated in above paras, may be sent by Registered/Speed Post, through proper channel wherever applicable, to the following address, so as to reach latest by 31.08.2015. However, if the candidate anticipates delay in forwarding of his / her application from parent department, he / she should submit an advance copy of the application before the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications. Applications routed through proper channel from the parent department alongwith requisite information / documents should reach NHAI at the earliest.
- It may please be noted that the applications received through e-mail or fax shall be summarily rejected. This notice is also available on NHAI website: www.nhai.org. The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed with the name of the post applied for.
- Corrigendum or Addendum or Cancellation to this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of NHAI and will not be published in the newspapers. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the website of NHAI regularly. Address for Communication: Shri Rajeev Ranjan Khan,
Manager (HR/Admn)-I, HR/Admn Division-I, National Highways Authority of India,G-5 & 6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110 075
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/08/2015
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017