National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Site Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Site Engineer on or before 26/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
Vacancy Name :Site Engineer
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.30,000/-pm
Job Location : Ghaziabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 26/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Highways Authority Of India R-7/6, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad – 201002 (U.P.)
Detail Of National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) Site Engineer Recruitment:
National Highways Authority of India (NHAD invites application from interested and eligible f experienced candidates on Short Term Contract for the post of Site Engineer’s at a consolidated pay indicated below. The period of contract on selection shall be for an initial period of One yer, which may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Competent Authority:-
- No of Post : 01
- Consolidated Emoluments: Rs.30,000/- per month and other benefits as per NHAI Policies / Circulars in force.
- Educational and experience required: 1) Must be holding Degree in Civil Engineering from any recognized University. 2) Must’be having at least three years experience in National Highways and Road works.
Selection Procedure For National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) – Site Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Site Engineer Vacancy in National Highways Authority of India (NHAI):
- Applications not submitted strictlv in the prescribed format along with attested copies of educational and experience certificates of incompiete in any respect shall be liable for summary rejection.
- If a large number of applications are received, only those candidates who aie short listed on the basis of qualification, experience, tenure and level of service in the relevant field shall be considered for selection/ calied for interview.
- Period of Contract shall be initially for one year, which may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Competent Authorify.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications.
- The selected candidates will be work under PIU- Ghaziabad.
- The advertisement can be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of the Competent Authority without assigning any reasons there for.
- Duly filled – in applications, along with requisite in Jorrnation / documents states in above paras, may be sent by Registered/ Speed Post, to the following address, so as to reach latest by 26.08.2}fi trpto 15.00 Hrs,. The tentative intewiew date is 31st August 2G15 at t1:00 AM at PlU-Ghaziabad, the conJirmation of interview date would be intimated on NHAI website, telephonically & through e-mail. It may please be noted that the applications received through e-mail or fax shall be summarily rejected. This notice is also available on NHAI website: http:www.nhai.org. The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed application for the post of Site Engineer on Short Term Contract basis.
- Corrigendum or Addendum to this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website ‘ of NHAI. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the website of NHAI regularly. Address i .f or c ommunicati on: The Project Director National Highways Authority Of India R-7/6, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad – 201002 (U.P.) Tel. No. 0120-2822406, ernail- [email protected]
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/08/2015
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017