National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Site Engineer through recruitment notification – National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) Recruitment 2015 – NOTICE NO. 11015/5/VARANASI/2015-16/12047. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Highways Authority of India (NHAI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Site Engineer Job on or before 15.10.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
Vacancy Name : Site Engineer
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.30,000/- p.m
Job Location : Varanasi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15.10.2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) , Varanasi
Detail of National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) Site Engineer Recruitment:
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites application for interested and eligible / experienced candidates on Short Term Contract for the post of Site Engineer at a consolidated pay indicated below. The period of contract on selection shall be for an initial period of One year, which may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Competent Authority:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Site Engineer||1||1) Must be holding B.Tech Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering from any recognized University. 2) Must be having at least one year experience for B.Tech Degree holders or Five year experience for Diploma holders in National Highway and Road/Bridge works.||Rs. 30000/- per month|
Selection Procedure for National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) – Site Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15.10.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Site Engineer Vacancy in National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) :
- Applications not submitted strictly in the prescribed format along with attested copies of educational and experience certificates of incomplete in any respect shall be liable for summary rejection.
- Only those candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of qualification, experience, tenure and level of service, etc. in the relevant field shall be considered for selection/called for interview.
- Period of Contract shall be initially for One year, which may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications.
- The selected candidates will be work under PIU- Varanasi.
- The advertisement can be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of the Competent Authority without assigning any reasons there for.
- Duly filled – in applications, along with requisite information / documents states in above paras, may be sent by Registered/ Speed Post to the following address, so as to reach latest by 15/10/2015 upto 5.00 PM. This notice is also available on NHAI website: http:www.nhai.org. The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed application for the post of Site Engineer on Short Term Contract basis.
- Corrigendum or Addendum to this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of NHAI. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the website of NHAI regularly. Address for communication: The Project Director National Highways Authority Of India PIU- Varanasi, S-8/108, F-4 DIG Colony, Maqubool Alam Road, Varanasi-221002 Tel. No. 0542-2501003, Fax no. 0542-2501002 Email ID:- [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15.10.2015
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) Recruitment 2014 – NOTICE NO. 11015/5/VARANASI/2015-16/12047.