National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Deputy Manager on or before 17/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
Vacancy Name :Deputy Manager
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 12 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 17/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : DGM (HR&A)-III (RAS) National Highways Authority of India G-5&6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi
Detail Of National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) Deputy Manager Recruitment:
The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) is an Authority under Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, Govt. of India intends to fill up the 12 vacancies of Dy. Manager (Tech) in the Pay Band – 3, on direct recruitment basis through GATE 2015 scores /marks, as per following details.
- No of Post : 12 Posts
- Eligibility: Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent
- Age: not more than 35 years as on 17.09.2015 (38 for OBC Candidates & 40 for SC/ST Candidates)
- Emoluments: Candidates will be placed in the Pay Band-3 of Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- (in CDA pattern) + prevalent DA in CDA + 30% HRA or Lease Facility of Rs. 17800/- + Medical Facilities, other perks as per the rules of NHAI.
Selection Procedure For National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) – Deputy Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/09/2015
- On the basis of GATE-2015 scores/marks followed. The candidates found eligible will be called for interview. Any other previous GATE score/marks will not be valid.
Other Important conditions:
- The definition of disabilities for reservation in the matter of vacancies for physically challenged candidates is as per “The Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995.
- Only such persons would be eligible for applying against the advertisement who suffer from not less than 40% of relevant disability
- The PWD candidates are required to furnish duly stamped Medical Certificate in relation to their disability from Government Hospital or Medical Board attached to Special Employment Exchange for the handicapped.
- The Competent Authority to issue Disability Certificate shall be a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or a State Government. The Central /State Government may constitute Medical Board(s) consisting of atleast three members out of which at least one shall be a specialist in the particular field for assessing locomotor/Cerebral/visual/hearing disability, as the case may be
- Applications not submitted strictly in the prescribed format or incomplete in any respect or without Disability Certificate in prescribed format issued by Competent Authority shall be liable for summary rejection. The candidates are advised to fill the application format carefully in accordance with the eligibility criteria mentioned above. It may be noted that any subsequent clarification regarding job profile/ experience, etc. at a later date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- The Upper age limit for advertised post on direct recruitment basis is 35 years. Relaxation of 5 years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) and 3 years for Other Backward Classes (non-creamy layer) is permissible. Candidates belonging to OBC category but not covered under “non-creamy layer” should indicate their category as “General”. In addition, relaxation of 10 years in upper age limit for PWD candidates is admissible, i.e. total relaxation in upper age limit will be 10 years for General, 13 years for Other Backward Class and 15 years for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates.
How To Apply For Deputy Manager Vacancy in National Highways Authority of India (NHAI):
- On receipt of GATE 2015 Score Card / mark sheet. Applications in the prescribed form (as enclosed) may be sent by Registered / Speed Post to the following Address so as to reach by 17.09.2015 (upto 6.00 pm): DGM (HR&A)-III (RAS) National Highways Authority of India G-5&6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi
- The envelope containing application should be super scribed with “Application for the post of Dy. Manager (Tech)”
- If selected for the interview, candidates are required to furnish attested copies of their GATE 2015 Score Card, GATE 2015 Admit Card
- The photographs in the NHAI application must be identical to the one used in the GATE 2015 Application and Admit Card
- Candidates who have been selected and who have been offered the job in any department may be allowed to join NHAI only after the acceptance of their resignation & relieving by their parent office and fulfillment of other conditions of the Authority.
- Last date for applying to NHAI: 17.09.2015 (upto 6.00 pm) Website: www.nhai.org
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/09/2015
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016