National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of GENERAL MANAGER through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA/ M.E/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job GENERAL MANAGER on or before 20/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)|
|Vacancy Name||GENERAL MANAGER|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ B.E/B.Tech/ MBA/PGDM/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||26 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Highways Authority of India (NHAI), Manager, G-5&6, Sector – 10, Dwarka, Delhi-110075|
Detail of National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) GENERAL MANAGER Recruitment:
GENERAL MANAGER (Technical):
- No of post : 25
- Educational Qualification
- Essential Degree in Civil Engineering from a reputed institution of Technology or a recognized university
- Desirable Post Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering in the fields) relating to Highway Engineering and or Post Graduate Degree in Management/ MBA from an Institute of repute.
- Essential Should have put in at least 12 years service in a responsible senior position in a Government Department Public Sector Undertaking/ Commercial Organization of repute and should be working in an analogous post or the post next below or equivalent for at least 3 years on regular basis
- Desirable Should be well versed in the field of Highways/ Bridge Engineering dealing with planning, prequalification of consultants and contractors; Financial Appraisal of Projects; Detailed Designing.
GENERAL MANAGER (P&IS):
- No of post : 01
- Educational Qualification Essential – i). Degree from a recognized University (ii). Post-graduate degreediploma in computer science/ Information Technology / Communication Technology from University/ Institute/ Organization of repute or MBA with MISIT as a major subject from a Management Institute of repute, Desirable Knowledge of hardware and software features and / or communication systems and ability to deal independently with such features would be highly desirable.
- Experience Essential 12 years of service in a responsible senior position of which at least 03 years should be in the grade next below in computer based MIS work of a Govt. DepttOrganization of repute dealing with computer hardware / software / Information Technology.
- Desirable Experience of about 5 years in the field of MIS dealing with highway engineering / construction or any other allied form of service transport
Selection Procedure for National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) – GENERAL MANAGER Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for GENERAL MANAGER Vacancy in National Highways Authority of India (NHAI):
- The candidates who apply for the post in respect to the vacancy circular shall not be allowed to withdraw the candidature subsequently. Once a candidate applies for being considered and is considered and selected by NHAI, heshe should not decline the appointment. If heshe declines the appointment, hisher candidature shall not be considered for any further appointment by NHAI for a period of two years from the date of cancellation of offer of appointment.
- In case of selection of deputation basis, candidates who are more than 56 years of age as on the last date for receipt of applications need not apply. Those candidates who are due to retire from their parent cadre within two years, as on closing date for receipt of applications need not apply.
- Internal candidates of NHAI, who fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed for internal candidates in the advertisement as per the Regulations, as on the last date for receipt of applications, may also apply. In case they are selected, their appointment will be on promotion basis. Accordingly, the internal regular officers of NHAI who are in direct line of promotion shall not be considered for appointment on deputation basis. Similarly, the deputation is ts shall not be eligible for being considered for appointment by promotion.
- Period of deputation, including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or other organization, shall ordinarily not exceed 5 years.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications.
- Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- The advertisement can be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of the Competent Authority without assigning any reasons there for
- Duly filedin applications, along with the requisite information documents stated in above paras, may be sent by Registered/ Speed Post, through proper channel wherever applicable, to the following address, so as to reach latest by 2005-2015. However, if the candidate anticipates delay in forwarding of hisher application from parent department, he she should submit an advance copy of the application before the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications. Applications routed through proper channel from the parent departmentalong with requisite information documents should reach NHAI at the earliest.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/05/2015