National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy General Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Deputy General Manager on or before 28/9/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
Vacancy Name :Deputy General Manager
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 35 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 28/9/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Sh. Adarsh Kumar, DGM (HR-II) National Highways Authority of India, G-5 & 6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110 075
Detail Of National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) Deputy General Manager Recruitment:
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites applications for the 35 posts of Deputy General Manager (T) in the scale of Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 7600 (PB-3) on Deputation basis for a period of 3 years, which may be extended for a period of 2 years or curtailed at the discretion of the Competent Authority in NHAI.
|Post||No of post||Qualification|
|Deputy General Manager (Tech.)||35||Educational Qualification Essential Degree in civil engineering from a reputed Institution of Technology or a Recognised University / Institute. Desirable Post Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering in the field (s) relating to Highway Engineering and / or post Graduate Degree in Management MBA from a recognized University/ Institute. Experience (I) Officers holding analogous posts or with 3 years regular service in the scale of PB-3 (Rs. 15600-39100 + GP of Rs. 6600 / (CDA pattern) in a Central Government Department/ Autonomous body/Public Sector Undertaking and having educational qualifications stipulated above. OR (II) (a) Officers of State Government Departments/ Organizations / State PWDs holding analogous post, or with 3 years regular service in the scale of PB-3 (Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6600 or equivalent (CDA pattern) or equivalent in the State Government department (CDA pattern) or should be holding post as Executive Engineer (irrespective of year (s) of regular service) (b) with a minimum 15 years service at the level of AE/AEE and (c ) having the educational qualifications stipulated above ND B. Should have put in at least 9 years service in responsible senior position (gazetted) in a Government Department / Public Sector Undertaking with at least 8 years experience in Highways / Roads / Bridges during his / her career. C. Desirable : Should be well versed in the field of planning, pre-qualification of consultants and contractors; financial appraisal of projects; detailed designing, techno-financial reviews; evaluation of tenders, contracts management, monitoring, liaison with major construction agencies / Govt. Bodies; performance appraisal of major highways / bridge projects. By deputation from candidates having the educational qualifications stipulated in Col. 2 and holding analogous post in the Central / State Government Department, Autonomous Body/ Public Sector Undertaking or with 3 years of regular service in the Pay Structure of PB–3 (Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6600) (in CDA Pattern) and possessing educational qualifications and experience as per Col. 2 or equivalent in the that organization.|
Selection Procedure For National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) – Deputy General Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/9/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Deputy General Manager Vacancy in National Highways Authority of India (NHAI):
- The Department/Organization concerned while forwarding the application should: (a) enclose attested copies of Annual Confidential Reports for the last five years along with a discipline/vigilance clearance certifying that no penalty is imposed against the officer for last ten years, integrity certificate and no penalty certificate. (b) certify that the particulars given by the candidates in their application, regarding the details of educational qualification, relevant experience and pay particulars, etc. have been verified from the service records and are true, correct and complete for post applied for. (c) certify the position/status of the candidate in the hierarchical structure of the organization along with respective grades and pay scales.
- Applications not submitted strictly in the prescribed format or incomplete in any respect, especially without details of pay scales shall be liable for summary rejection. The candidates are advised to fill the application format carefully in accordance with the eligibility criteria and experience mentioned above. It may be noted that any subsequent clarification regarding job profile/ experience, etc. at a later date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post, failing which, the application will be considered only for the first post indicated in the application.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Minority Communities / ladies are especially welcome and should apply in large numbers.
- Wherever the pre-revised pay scale(s) have been mentioned in the application, the corresponding revised pay scales should also be indicated. Similarly, wherever the revised pay scale(s) have been mentioned, the corresponding pre-revised pay scale(s) should also be indicated.
- If a large number of applications are received, only those candidates who are short listed on the basis of qualifications, experience, tenure and level of service in the relevant field shall be considered for selection
- The posts carry all India service liability. Therefore, only those who are willing to serve anywhere in India may apply.
- The candidates who apply for the post in respect to the vacancy circular shall not be allowed to withdraw the candidature subsequently. Once a candidate applies for being considered and is considered and selected by NHAI, he/she should not decline the appointment. If he/she declines the appointment, his/her candidature shall not be considered for any further appointment by NHAI for a period of two years from the date of cancellation of offer of appointment.
In case of selection of deputation basis, candidates who are more than 56 years of age as on the last date for receipt of applications need not apply. Those candidates who are due to retire from their parent cadre within two years, as on last date for receipt of applications also need not apply.
- The internal / regular officers of NHAI who are in direct line of promotion shall not be considered for appointment on deputation basis. Similarly, the deputationists shall not be eligible for being considered for appointment by promotion
- Period of deputation, including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or other organization, shall ordinarily not exceed 05 years.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications.
- Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- The advertisement can be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of the Competent Authority without assigning any reasons there for.
- Duly filed-in applications, along with the requisite information / documents stated in above paras, may be sent by Registered/Speed Post, through proper channel wherever applicable, to the following address, so as to reach latest by 28.09.2015. However, if the candidate anticipates delay in forwarding of his/her application from parent department, he/she should submit an advance copy of the application before the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications. Applications routed through proper channel from the parent department along with requisite information/ documents should reach NHAI at the earliest.
- It may please be noted that the applications received through e-mail or fax shall be summarily rejected. This notice is also available on NHAI website: www.nhai.org. The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed with the name of the post applied for.
- Corrigendum or Addendum or Cancellation to this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of NHAI and will not be published in the newspapers. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the website of NHAI regularly.
- Address for Communication: Sh. Adarsh Kumar, DGM (HR-II) National Highways Authority of India, G-5 & 6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110 075
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/9/2015