National Horticulture Board (NHB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Finance Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Horticulture Board (NHB)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Finance Manager Job on or before 06.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||National Horticulture Board (NHB)
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||Directorate of Horticulture , Bihar, Patna
Detail of National Horticulture Board (NHB) – Finance Manager Recruitment:
- Qualification and Experience: 1. MBA in Finance/Charted Accountant from a recognized reputed institutes. 2. Minimum 5 (Five)years experience in working in financial planning and modeling for private sector projects. 3. Successful experience in developing at least two PPP projects in Infrastructure/agriculture sector. 4. Shall have clear knowledge and experience in Project Formulation, Project Appraisal and in maintaini ng an imprest A/c, disbursementand reimbursement , managing revenue streams, financial projection and cash flow . 5. Fluency in Hindi and English languages is must. 6. Knowledge in using Personal Computer and operating related software . 7. Good Interpersonal and communication skill s.
- Duties and Responsibilities: 1. Review and recommend project structure, business plan and procurement strategy for selected private concessionaire/developer . 2. Examine and recommend as appropriate the potential for linking various ongoing government schemes with the project to enhance the viability of the project. 3. Assist in preparing contract and procurement documents . 4. Assist the Government in evaluation of RFPs, negotiations and signing of Concession Agreement/MOU’s . 5. Conduct road shows/workshops/semi nars/consultations with potential private sector investors . 6. Identify and draw up lessons learned from the selection process of entrepreneurs for the two IVCs and submit the same to the Government for future reference . 7. Prepare completion report on completio n of tasks described in the Terms of Reference (TOR). 8. Any other assignment as desired by Project Director of Project Management Unit .
- Age: Should be below 45 years of age.
- Salary: Rs. 65000=00 per month & allowances/ other expenses based on actual
Selection Procedure for National Horticulture Board (NHB) – Finance Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Finance Manager – Vacancy in National Horticulture Board (NHB):
The above posts and appointments will be temporary and effective till 31.03.2016 or the project period whichever is earlier.. It is clarified that the selected candidates will have no claim of extension or absorption in government services. Interested candidates are requested to read the TOR and background of the project carefully on www.horticulture.bih.nic.inbefore submitting their Application. All applicants must write the name of the posts on the top of sealed envelope for which application is to be submitted. Applicants for these contractual posts must submit necessary documents/certificates and resume in support of their statement along with application. The applications must reach the undersig ned during office hours at the address mentioned above on or before 06.02.2015at 03.00 P.M. Application received after due date and time will not be considered for evaluation. The undersigned reserves the right to accept or reject or alter the recruitment process atany time without assigning zeason thereof. Canvassing in any form will make candidature liable to be rejected as soon as it comes to the knowledge of the undersigned
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06.02.2015