National Housing Bank (NHB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Housing Bank (NHB)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Manager on or before 22/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Housing Bank (NHB)
Vacancy Name :Manager
Educational Qualification : Diploma, Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 22/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dy. General Manager (HRD) National Housing Bank Core 5A, 3rd Floor, India Habitat Center, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-11003
Detail Of National Housing Bank (NHB) Manager Recruitment:
National Housing Bank is an apex Financial Institution in the country for housing which is set up under an Act of Parliament and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Reserve Bank of India. The Bank acts as a regulator for Housing Finance Companies as also a significant provider of development finance. The Bank seeks to catalyze institutional funds to reduce housing shortage in the country through various development initiatives particularly rural housing and housing for economically weaker sections in urban areas. The Bank is mandated for the holistic development of the housing finance market in the country. The Bank is an Officer oriented, professionally managed institution with its headquarter in Delhi and Regional/Regional Representative (RO/RROs) offices in Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Ahmadabad and Bhopal . The Bank has own properties in Delhi and Mumbai and leased properties in Delhi and other cities. The bank is seeking to appoint an experienced professional to look after its premises and real estate works including maintenance activities.
- Title of the Job – Manager (Premises)
- Terms of Service- CONTRACTUAL, initially for a period one year, extendable for further period, depending on satisfactory performance, age and continued requirement. In exceptional cases, a longer initial period can be considered .Performance will be reviewed after six months.
- Location NHB Head office at Delhi
- Job Description The officer will be responsible for: General up keeping of the office/residential premises and maintenance of building and services for bank own /Leased premises. Maintenance/repairs/renovations of Bank’s owned/leased premises Preparation and processing of estimate and tender documents for all maintenance, repair and other construction activities connected with NHB estates Planning of maintenance services of Bank’s owned/leased movable and immovable assets including invitation of tenders, flotation of quotations & finalization of contracts Hiring of contractors, and settlement of bills relating to the proper maintenance. Liaise with Government of India and Reserve Bank of India and local Government Authorities like DDA, MCD, BSES, Delhi Jal Board etc. in connection with infrastructure facilities and other matters. Monitoring and settlement of bills of hires agencies for premises. Any other assigned duties, from time to time. Competencies * should possess excellent organizing and management skills Should possess experience of tendering and contract award processes Have good working knowledge on maintenance of properties. Be aware about new materials & latest techniques available in
the market regarding maintenance and construction of office and residential properties. Have bearing and presence and be able to interact effectively with various agencies at senior levels; Be able to easily adapt to changing situations and work well in a demanding environment Be able to work irregular hours as and when required and work to short deadlines Knowledge of computer is must
- Qualification- Degree/Diploma from a recognized Technical Institution /University, preferably in civil or electrical engineering.
- Experience- Candidate with minimum 25 years in reputed Public Sector Undertaking, Government departments, defence services, Public Sector Banks, Financial Institutions including RBI having minimum 15 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Age should not exceed 62 years as on 01/09/2015.
- Remuneration Consolidated monthly Gross Emoluments to the appointees will be flexible.
Selection Procedure For National Housing Bank (NHB) – Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Manager Vacancy in National Housing Bank (NHB):
Application Interested persons may apply for the post in the attached format and send their application to the following address: Dy. General Manager (HRD)
National Housing Bank Core 5A, 3rd Floor, India Habitat Center, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-11003 Bank Reserves the right to modify terms and conditions, eligibility criteria etc. at its discretion. The eligible candidates must download the Application Form in PDF format and fillin required details. After filling-up the application form, candidates need to put the same in envelop and send it to above mentioned address. The envelop is to be superscripted as “Application for the post of Manager (Premises) on Contract” Last date of receipt of application: September 22, 2015
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/09/2015
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016