National Housing Bank (NHB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Protocol Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Housing Bank (NHB)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Protocol Officer on or before 09/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Housing Bank (NHB)
Vacancy Name :Protocol Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 09/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dy. General Manager (HRD) National Housing Bank Core 5A, 3rd Floor, India Habitat Center, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-11003
Detail Of National Housing Bank (NHB) Protocol Officer Recruitment:
National Housing Bank is an apex Financial Institution in the country for housing which is set up under an Act of Parliament and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Reserve Bank of India. The Bank acts as a regulator for Housing Finance Companies as also a significant provider of development finance. The Bank seeks to catalyze institutional funds to reduce housing shortage in the country through various development initiatives particularly rural housing and housing for economically weaker sections in urban areas. The Bank is mandated for the holistic development of the housing finance market in the country. The Bank is an Officer oriented, professionally managed institution with its headquarter in Delhi and Regional/Regional Representative (RO/RROs) offices in Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Ahmadabad and Bhopal . The bank is seeking to appoint an experienced professional to look after the protocol services. The scope of work of protocol officer of the Bank includes escorting/accompanying the MD & CEO to various official meetings and appointments with various ministries. Also looking after various requirements of the MD & CEO/EDs pertaining to issuance of passes for various ministerial level meetings besides taking care of other administrative work in the Board and MD & CEO secretariat.
- Title of the Job – Protocol Officer
- Terms of Service- CONTRACTUAL, initially for a period one year, extendable for further period, depending on satisfactory performance, age and continued requirement. In exceptional cases, a longer initial period can be considered .Performance will be reviewed after six months.
- Location NHB Head office at New Delhi
- Job Description The officer will be responsible for: escorting/accompanying the MD & CEO to various official meetings, official tours (including protocol duty at Airport) and appointments with various ministries. looking after various requirements of the MD & CEO/EDs pertaining to issuance of passes for various ministerial level meetings other administrative work in the Board and MD & CEO secretariat. Any other assigned duties, from time to time. Competencies Should possess excellent organizing and management skills, public relations and protocol service Should possess experience of handling secreatariat in organizations of repute Be aware about the etiquettes of handling the work of MD & CEO and other Top Management Officers including Board of Directors. Have bearing and presence and be able to interact effectively with various ministries at senior levels; Be able to easily adapt to changing situations and work well in a demanding environment Be able to work in irregular hours as and when required and work to short deadlines Knowledge of computer is must
- Qualification- Graduate in any stream from recognized university /Institution.
- Experience- Minimum 25 years’ of experience in RBI/Banks/FIs in India out of which at last 10 years work experience should be in the area of public relation/protocol duty. The candidate should be a retired officer from RBI/Bank/FI in India who has worked in senior management level.
- Age should not exceed 62 years as on 01/10/2015. Remuneration Consolidated monthly Gross Emoluments to the appointees will be flexible.
Selection Procedure For National Housing Bank (NHB) – Protocol Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Protocol Officer Vacancy in National Housing Bank (NHB):
Application Interested persons may apply for the post in the attached format and send their application to the following address: Dy. General Manager (HRD)
National Housing Bank Core 5A, 3rd Floor, India Habitat Center, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-11003 Bank Reserves the right to modify terms and conditions, eligibility criteria etc. at its discretion. The eligible candidates must download the Application Form in PDF format and fillin required details. After filling-up the application form, candidates need to put the same in envelop and send it to above mentioned address. The envelop is to be superscripted as “Application for the post of Protocol Officer on Contract” Last date of receipt of application: October 09, 2015
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/10/2015
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017