National Housing Bank (NHB) invites online application for the recruitment of Assistant Manager for Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree holders
Company name : National Housing Bank (NHB)
Posts : Assistant Manager
Qualification : Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Salary : Rs.14500-25700/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Across India
Last date to apply : 17.10.2014
Details of Post :
National Housing Bank is an apex Financial Institution in the country for housing which is set up under an Act of Parliament and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Reserve Bank of India. The Bank acts as a regulator for Housing Finance Companies as also a significant provider of development finance. The Bank seeks to catalyze institutional funds to reduce housing shortage in the country through various development initiatives particularly rural housing and housing for economically weaker sections in urban areas. The Bank is mandated for the holistic development of the housing finance market in the country.
The Bank is an Officer oriented, professionally managed institution with its headquarter in Delhi and Regional/Regional Representative (RO/RROs) offices in Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ahmadabad, Bhopal, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Nagpur & Jaipur. The Bank plans to open other offices in the country over the next few months. The Bank seeks to promote excellence in its operations through research, analysis and adopting contemporary work practices and technology. The Bank has embarked on a number of path breaking initiatives which has attracted national and international attention. The bank offers a modern, congenial, professional work environment and career opportunities for qualified, energetic, sincere men and women. To meet the new challenges, NHB requires talented and committed young professional in Rajbhasha Department in JMGS-I (Assistant Manager).
Name of the Post : Assistant Manager
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree in HINDI from a recognised University with aggregate minimum of 55% marks Or Master’s Degree in Hindi with aggregate minimum of 50% with ENGLISH as one of the main subject at degree level
- Desirable : Facilitate usage of Hindi at all levels. Hindi typing knowledge, Preparation of reference material/ circulars/ letters/ publicity materials etc. for effective communication. Organise Hindi workshop/ training. Assist Bank in compliance with provisions of O.L. Act, Government guidelines etc.
- Age : Not below 21 years and not exceeding 28 years
- Remuneration : 14500-600/7-18700-700/2- 20100-800/7-25700 (Rs. 14,500/-). Rs. 30,000/- approx
How to apply :
Candidates are advised to apply ONLINE from 27.09.2014 to 17.10.2014 only, through Bank’s web site www.nhb.org.in after carefully going through all the instructions contained in this application and general instructions given in this advertisement. No other means /mode of Application will be accepted.
Important Dates (Tentative) :
- Opening of Online Registration Gateway 27.09.2014
- Closing of Online Registration Gateway 17.10.2014
- Date of Online Examination 26.11.2014
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 17.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NHB||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017