National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Stenographer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Human Rights Commission (NHRC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Stenographer Job on or before 24 May 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Human Rights Commission (NHRC)
Vacancy Name : Stenographer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 24 May 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Under Secretary (Estt), National Human Rights Commission, Manav Adhikar Bhawan, Block-C, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi-110 023
Detail of National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) Stenographer Recruitment:
- Qualification : 12th Pass or equivalent from a recognized board or University. (ii) A speed of 80 words per minutes in Shorthand (English/ Hindi).
- Desirable : Degree from a recognized university
- No.of Post : 01
- Age : 27 Yrs
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200
- Fee : Rs.100/- (Rupees one Hundred only) payable through Demand Draft/Bankers Cheque drawn on “NATIONAL HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION”. Fee is exempted for all women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped categories. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
- Mode of Recruitment : Written Examination/ Skill Test in Stenography
- Examination Centre : The examination will be conducted in Delhi only. Date of examination shall be intimated to the eligible candidates separately. The Commission will not pay any TA/DA to the candidates for attending the Written Examination and Skill Test.
Selection Procedure for National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) – Stenographer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24 May 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Stenographer Vacancy in National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) :
Application should reach to the Under Secretary (Estt), National Human Rights Commission, Manav Adhikar Bhawan, Block-C, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi-110 023, along with copies of relevant supporting self attested documents like proof of age, qualification, category certificate, disability certificate etc. The last date of receipt of application will be 24th May 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24 May 2015
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016