National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification – National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) Recruitment 2015 – F.NO-1601901/2012-ESTT/. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Human Rights Commission (NHRC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Consultant Job on or before 20.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Human Rights Commission (NHRC)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||NATIONAL HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION, Manav Adhikar Bhawan, C Block, GPO Complex.INA, New Delhi – 110023|
Detail of National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) Consultant Recruitment:
The Commission requires the services of a retired Under Secretary Section Officer for engagement as Consultant (RTI) on contract basis to carry out the work relating to Right to Information Act in the Commission. A brief of the work is given here under
- Receiving the requests. –
- Analyzing the complaints and sending them to the concerned Division of the Commission after due formalities.
- Monitoring the requests received and to ensure that the same are disposed off within the prescribed time period as laid down in the RT Act.
- Follow up with the concerned Divisions Section for timely submission of the replies.
- Submission of compliance reports, Monthly Annual reports to CIC,
- Ministry of Home Affairs and all concerned.
- Any other related issues.
The Officers) should possess a through knowledge of the Right to Information Act and should not be more than 65 years of age. The period of engagement would be initially for a period of six months Subject to further extension based on hisher performance. The Consultant (RT) would be paid a consolidated salary of Rs 30,000- Rupees Thirty thousand only) per month
Selection Procedure for National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) – Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Consultant Vacancy in National Human Rights Commission (NHRC):
Eligible and interested candidates may send their complete Bio-Data by post to the Under Secretary (Estt) at the above mentioned address or by email to [email protected] latest by 20th January, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20.01.2015
National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) Recruitment 2014 – F.NO-1601901/2012-ESTT/.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NHRC|
|Other Central Government jobs|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016