National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification – National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Recruitment 2015 – No. 7/11/2015-PESB. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director Job on or before 28.05.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||28.05.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003|
Detail of National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Director Recruitment:
The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of DIRECTOR (TECH), NHPC LIMITED in schedule “A” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/- (REVISED) . A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed. It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are found suitable for the said post as per the requirements indicated in the job description alongwith their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 28 May 2015 . It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled. In case the relevant details are not received within the stipulated time, it will be assumed that there are no eligible candidates to be sponsored for the post.
- COMPANY PROFILE NHPC was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with the objective to become a world class, diversified and transnational organization for sustainable development of power through conventional and non-conventional sources with strong environment conscience. NHPC is a schedule ‘A’ Mini-ratna Category-I PSE in power sector under the administrative control of Ministry of Power. Its Registered and Corporate offices are at Faridabad, Haryana. The authorized and paid up capital of the Company was Rs.15,000 crores and Rs.11,070.66 crores respectively as on March 31, 2014. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 85.95%.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Technical) is a member of Board of Directors and reports to the Chairman and Managing Director. He is responsible for formulating the Corporate objectives and policies with respect to entire gamut of engineering activities from concept to commissioning of hydro power stations consistent with the Corporate mission of achieving technological excellence in the field of hydro power generation within and outside the country.
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
The candidate should be an engineering graduate or equivalent preferably in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with good academic record from a recognized university/institution. He should have adequate experience at a senior level in a large organization of repute. Persons with experience of working in hydel power plants will have added advantage. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
|Rs.75,000-1,00,000/- p.m.||On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) 45-58 years|
Selection Procedure for National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28.05.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director Vacancy in Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD):
Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB. Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 28 May 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28.05.2015
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Recruitment 2014 – No. 7/11/2015-PESB
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017