National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of General Manager through recruitment notification – National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. NH/RECT./02/2015. Candidates who have completed LLB/ LLM can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job General Manager from 06/04/2015 to 27/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)|
|Vacancy Name||General Manager|
|Educational Qualification||LLB/ LLM|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Chief (HR), NHPC Ltd., Recruitment Section, NHPC Office Complex, Sector33, Faridabad – 121003(Haryana)|
Detail of National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) General Manager Recruitment:
NHPC Limited, a Mini Ratna, Schedule A Public Sector Enterprise of the Govt. of India, having established itself as the premier organization in Hydro power Sector in the country, is now expanding and diversifying to excel in other sectors of power development including.Thermal, Solar and Wind Power both within the country as well as abroad. NHPC is having 20 Hydro Power Stations with capacity of 6507 MW which includes 1520 MW through our subsidiary NHDC and 4 Projects are under construction with capacity of 3290 MW. NHPC is looking for a legal expert with professional experience to join its fold as per the details given below:
- No of post : 01
- Qualification : Full time regular, 3 years Graduate Degree in Law (Professional) from recognized Indian University/Institute recognized by Bar Council of India. Post graduate qualification in Law with specialization in Commercial / E/ Corporate/Labour/Taxation Law will be an added advantage. 23 years of post qualification experience and presently working in Judiciary and quasi Judicia institutions in the rank of additional district Judge or Head of Law respectively.
- Salary: Rs.51,300 – Rs.73,000/-
- Age : 53 Years
- EXPERIENCE PROFILE : The candidate should have adequate knowledge of Law relating to Contracts, Taxation, Labour, Customs, Excise, Land Acquisition, Civil, Corporate Law, Arbitration, Electricity matters etc. The incumbent is also expected to have indepth knowledge and experience in vetting of deeds, drafting of legal documents besides ensuring compliance with requirements under various Acts, conducting court arbitration cases, vetting of Contracts and rendering legal advice to other departments. The candidate should also have excellent leadership qualities and decision making capabilities, strong interpersonal and communication skills and must be able to lead a team of Law Professionals with result oriented approach and commitment to quality and assigned targets.
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: The applicant must be drawing monthly emoluments i. Basic Pay- D. not less than & 102753/per month.
- COMPENSATION PACKAGE : Compensation in NHPC, in CTC terms, is one of the best amongst PSUs. The selected candidate will be placed in grade in the pay scale of R 51300-3%73000 (IDA). Compensation package includes Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, Perquisites and Allowances as per Cafeteria Approach, Performance Related Pay, Company Leased Accommodation / Company Quarters or HRA, Reimbursement of monthly conveyance expenditure, Mobile facility, Furniture / Furnishings etc. atresidential offices including ACs, PC with Printer and necessary peripherals etc. The Corporation also offers facilities like Short and Long Term Loans Advances including House Building Advance, Medical Facilities for Self and Dependants, Group Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance, , Gratuity, Pension & Leave Encashment etc. in accordance with the policies ofthe Corporation from time to time.
- RELAXATIONS: 01 The postis unreserved. 02 Relaxation for SCOBC (non creamy layer)Persons with Disability (PwC) (degree of disability 40% or above) will be asper the Govt. Norms Directives. 03 The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu Kashmir during 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989. 04. The relaxation of age for Ex-servicemen shall be as per Government guidelines. 05 The relaxation in upper age limit is subject to the condition that the maximum age of candidate shall not, in any case, exceed 57 years.
Selection Procedure for National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) – General Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/04/2015
- The names of shortlisted candidates will be displayed at www.nhpcindia.com. Individual emails will also be sent to the shortlisted candidates. The Final selection of the Candidate will be based on the performance in the interview, whereafter the Offer of Appointment shall be issued. Selected candidate will be on probation for one year.
How to apply for General Manager Vacancy in National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC):
Eligible candidates have to apply through online registration system of NHPC only. To apply, visit: www.nhpcindia.com with valid email ID. 02. Candidates can visit the online registration site from 1200 hours of 06.04.2015 to midnight of 27.04.2015. Steps for applying: Step1: Log onto www.nhpcindia.com click on Career with us” Step2: Read all the instructions given on the website. Step: Fill the Online application form with relevant details and submit. Step: Take the printout of the registration form with Unique Registration Number generated by the system in duplicate. Step-: The candidate should send duly signed printout of registration form generated after online registration alongwith properly affixed and self-attested photograph and self-attested photocopies of the following documents: (a) Matriculation Secondary Certificate as proof of date of birth (b) Complete set of mark sheets/ degree certificate in support of qualification (c) Proof of complete experience along with pay scales for each position held (d) Caste certificate in format prescribed by the Government of India (if applicable) (e) Disability certificate issued by competent authority (if applicable). Summary of work experience in each position, mentioning major roles and responsibilities along with achievements, may also be enclosed. The candidature of all candidates shall be provisional and all the required documents will be checked only at the time of interview. Candidate can keep a copy of registration form for hisher further reference. Step-: The envelope should be superscribed with Advertisement Number NHIRect.02/2015, Post applied for General Manager (Law)and should be sent by Speed PostCourier to Chief (HR), NHPC Ltd., Recruitment Section, NHPC Office Complex, Sector33, Faridabad – 121003(Haryana) to reach on or before 12.05.2015.
GENERAL INFORMATIONAND INSTRUCTIONS:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that heshe fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. If a candidate is called for interview based on the information given but is not found to be fulfilling the same, heshe will not be allowed to appearin the interview.
- Cutoff date for Age, qualification experience shall be 1st April 2015. The date of declaration of results issuance of Mark sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account. Postqualification executive experience on apostlevel shall be counted only from the said date onwards.
- Candidature of the registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Candidature is also liable to be rejected if valid registration form is not received or received unsigned testimonials/ certificates or received after the closing date.
- CertificateProof, establishing their present pay scale to be shown before interview.
- In order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview, if so required, the management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standardscriteria.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on himher the right to be definitely called for interview / considered furtherfor selection process.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active at least for one year. No change in e-mail ID will be allowed once entered. Allfuture correspondence shall be sentvia e-mail only.
- Candidates, employed with judiciaryquasijudicial institutions have to produce NOC at the time of Interview. In case of any ambiguitydispute, arising on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail. NHPC reserves the right to cancell modifyrestricts enlarge salter recruitment process, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof. NHPC reserves the rightto increasel decrease the vacancy as per requirement.
- Any canvassing, directly orindirectly, by the applicant will disqualify hisher candidature. 15 Legaljurisdiction will be Faridabad in case of any dispute.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/04/2015
Reference: National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. NH/RECT./02/2015