National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurse, Pharmacist through recruitment notification – National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Recruitment 2015 – NO. NH/NBPS/HR/RECTT/PARAMEDICAL/2015/01. Candidates who have completed Matriculation can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Job on or before 22/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)
Vacancy Name : Staff Nurse, Pharmacist
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 04 Post
Salary : Rs.14,000-34,500/- p.m
Job Location : Jammu And Kashmir
Last Date to Apply for this job : 22/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Manager (HR), Nimoo Bazgo Power Station, NHPC Ltd., Alchi, Leh Ladakh (J&K) PIN 194106
Detail of National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Recruitment:
NHPC Limited, a ‘Mini Ratna’ Schedule-A Public Sector Enterprise of Govt. of India, is ranked as a premier Organization in the country for development of Hydropower from “Concept to Commissioning” requires Paramedical Staff at Nimoo Bazgo Power Station. The Eligibility Criteria for the Position is as below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|STAFF NURSE GRADE.-II||2||1.Middle Pass 2.Regd.Gr.”B”Nurse & Midwife OR Certificate of technical proficiency in General Nursing from Army Medical Corps. 3.One Year Post Qualification Experience in relevant field||Rs 14000-3%-34500 (W-5)||20-35 years|
|PHARMACIST GRADE-II||2||Matriculation or equivalent and Registration as a Pharmacist under Sec. 31 or 32 of Pharmacy Act, 1948 but excluding clause(d) of Section-31 of said Act. One year experience as Pharmacist or compounder.||Rs 14000-3%-34500 (W-5)||18 to 30 years (relaxable in the case of Govt. Servant upto 35 years).|
- Indian Nationals only need to apply.
- Initial posting shall be at Nimoo Bazgo Power Station and thereafter transfer shall be made as per rules of the Company.
- Candidates employed with Government Departments/ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies are requested to route the application through proper channel so as to reach us within due date.
- The selection shall be done on the basis of written test and interview. Only eligible candidates shall be called for written Test. Based on the merit of written test, candidates shall be called for Interview.
- Tentative date for written test shall be in the month of May/June 2015.
- Date of Written Test /Interview shall be intimated to eligible candidates only.
- Intimation regarding date of written test/interview shall be communicated through e-mail. As such, Candidates are advised to check their e-mail regularly.
- The Company reserves the right to call only those candidates, who according to its decision, rank high in terms of eligibility criteria among the applications received and mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview or selection.
- Preference shall be given to the candidates from local area.
- The Company also reserves the right to cancel/terminate any candidature at any point of time during the recruitment process, if any wrong declaration, misrepresentation or concealment is detected.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after the due date are liable to be rejected summarily.
- Request for change of mailing Address/ Category, as declared in the application, will not be entertained.
- Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the company.
- In case of any dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, the English version shall prevail.
- The age relaxation of PwD/Ex-Servicemen shall be regulated in accordance with the Govt. of India guidelines subject to production of required certificates duly self attested.
- Management reserves the right to cancel/modify/restrict/enlarge/ alter recruitment process, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Candidates should send their application alongwith application fee of Rs. 250/- through demand draft in favor of “NHPC Ltd” drawn on State Bank of India, payable at Leh (J&K)”. SC/ST/PwD and internal candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- The cut-off date for age shall be 01-04-2015.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as ground for disqualification.
- Court jurisdiction shall be at Leh in case of any dispute
Selection Procedure for National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) – Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Vacancy in National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) :
Candidates meeting the job specification should submit their application (Bio-data), duly typed on a A-4 size paper as per prescribed format given in Annexure-A, alongwith following documents: 1) Self Attested copies of Qualification. 2) Proof of Experience (if any). 3) Caste Certificate (if applicable). 4) Disability Certificate (if applicable). 5) Domicile / Bonafide Certificate. 6) Application fee in form of Bank Draft of Rs. 250/- (if applicable) 7) Two (02) copies of recent passport size photograph and one passport size photograph should be affixed on the space provided on application (Bio-data) and should be dully attested by Gazetted Officer. The envelope should be superscribed with “Name of the Post Applied for …….. and Advt. No. NH/NBPS/HR/Rectt/Paramedical/2015/01” and should be sent to Manager (HR), Nimoo Bazgo Power Station, NHPC Ltd., Alchi, Leh Ladakh (J&K) PIN 194106, so as to reach us on or before 22.05.2015. NHPC shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/5/2015
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Recruitment 2014 – NO. NH/NBPS/HR/RECTT/PARAMEDICAL/2015/01.
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017