National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Industrial Trainees through recruitment notification – National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Recruitment 2015 NO.NH/RECTT./IND.TRAINEES/034(V)/2015/. Candidates who have completed CA/ ICWA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Industrial Trainees on or before 26/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)
Vacancy Name : Industrial Trainees
Educational Qualification : CA/ ICWA
Total No Of Vacancy : NA
Salary : Rs.10,000/-pm
Job Location : Faridabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 26/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : The Sr. Manager (HR)-Recruitment, NHPC Ltd., NHPC Office Complex, Sector-33, Faridabad – 121003
Detail Of National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Industrial Trainees Recruitment:
Engagement of Industrial Trainees (Articled Trainee) under the Provisions of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India –regarding. We the NHPC Limited are India’s premier hydropower utility with ability to construct hydro projects from concept to commissioning with a ‘Mini Ratna’ status. We being registered by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India to impart Industrial training to the Chartered Accountancy students, intend to enroll 10 final year students of Articled-ship for the said training.
- PRESCRIBED CRITERIA FOR ENROLLMENT The Articled clerk must have passed Intermediate examination conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, provided he/she has intimated of his intention to his Principal to take up such industrial training at least 3 months before the date on which such training is to commence. The Industrial training shall be for a minimum period of 9 months and maximum of 12 during the last year of the prescribed period of practical training.
- The candidates will be selected for the enrollment through a written test/interview as may be decided by the management depending upon the number of applicants, the date for which shall be informed directly to the candidate.
- The candidate shall have to enter into an agreement of training in the form as approved by the Institute.
- The selected candidates while on training shall be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand only). They will not be entitled to any other financial benefit over and above the consolidated monthly stipend.
- The trainees will be entitled to leave as admissible under the rules of company for departmental trainees/apprentices. In addition, trainee will also be entitled for leave in excess of the above to maximum period of 2 months without stipend for the purpose of attending examinations.
- On satisfactory completion of the industrial training, the trainees will be issued a certificate in the form approved by the institute in respect of the training undergone.
- The trainees on completion of their training under the above arrangement shall not have any right for employment in NHPC being a part of course curriculum.
- The place of Training will be at Faridabad, so candidates from local area will be preferred. Selected candidate has to make his own arrangement for stay. No accommodation shall be provided by NHPC. Above conditions are exemplarily in nature and not exhaustive.
- Indian nationals – only need apply.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after the due date are liable to be rejected summarily.
- Candidates are advised to keep the E-mail ID active for at least one year. No change in E-mail ID will be allowed once given. All future correspondence shall be sent via E-mail only.
- The company also reserves the right to cancel/terminate any candidature at any point of time during the selection process, if any wrong declaration, misrepresentation or concealment is detected.
Selection Procedure For National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) – Industrial Trainees Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Industrial Trainees Vacancy in National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC):
The candidates meeting the prescribed criteria and who are interested to undergo 9-12 months industrial training may send their applications duly typed on A-4 size paper as per the prescribed Proforma given below along-with attested copies of mark-sheet, certificates, degree etc. in an envelop super-scribing “application for enrollment as Industrial Trainee (Articled Trainee)” through registered post only to The Sr. Manager (HR)-Recruitment, NHPC Ltd., NHPC Office Complex, Sector-33, Faridabad – 121003, so as to reach on or before
26.05.2015 or may send his/her application in the prescribed format through on email ID [email protected] and a hard copy may be sent through registered post.
Important Dates To ReIndustrial Trainees :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/05/2015
Reference: National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Recruitment 2015 – NO.NH/RECTT./IND.TRAINEES/034(V)/2015/
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017