National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Medical Officer (FTB) for MBBS holders on September 10, 2014
Company name : National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)
Posts : Medical Officer (FTB)
Qualification : MBBS
Salary : Rs.30,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 03
Location : West Bengal
Walk in date : 10.09.2014
Details of Post :
Medical Officer (FTB)
NHPC Limited, a Mini Ratna Schedule ‘A’, Enterprise of Government of India, is looking for Medical Officers “On Fixed Tenure Basis” for Teesta Low Dam-III Power Station, Rambi, Dist:
Darjeeling, West Bengal & Teesta-IV HE Project, Dist: North Sikkim, Sikkim. Introduction about the job
NHPC urgently requires Medical Officers on Fixed Tenure basis for a period of ONE year to cater the needs of Project Hospital / Dispensaries.
- Name of the Post : Medical Officer (FTB)
- No of Post : Teesta Low Dam-III Power Station, Rambi, Dist: Darjeeling, West Bengal 1 (one), Teesta-IV Hydro Electric Project, Dist: North Sikkim, Sikkim 2 (two)
- Qualification : MBBS Degree with valid registration.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years post Internship experience excluding period spent on Course/ PG etc.
- Age : Upper Age limit for the above posts is 40 years as on 01.09.2014 The relaxation in age and reservation for SC/ST/OBC/ Persons with Disabilities (PwD)/Ex-serviceman/J&K Migrants will be as per the Govt. Norms & directives.
- Remuneration : The relaxation in age and reservation for SC/ST/OBC/ Persons with Disabilities (PwD)/Ex-serviceman/J&K Migrants will be as per the Govt. Norms & directives.
Your Appointment is further subject to your furnishing a certificate from NHPC’s Medical Officer / Govt Chief Medical Officer / Civil Surgeon from Govt Hospital authorised to issue such certificate stating that you are medically fit for taking up this assignment.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Eligible candidates have to download application form from the link given on our website www.nhpcindia.com and prepare four sets thereof.
- Affix passport size photograph on each copy of application form. The candidate has to bring these four printouts duly filled in along with necessary supporting documents, i.e. all relevant certificates and testimonials in original.
- A scanned copy of the application is to be forwarded at e-mail id [email protected]
- Selection shall be made through Personal interview.
DATE OF INTERVIEW:
- The candidates will have to appear for interview on 10th September 2014 at NHPC Limited, Regional Office, Vidyutnagar, PO: Satellite Township, Siliguri, Dist :Jalpaiguri and if required, they may have to stay till 11th September 2014.
- Candidate shall report for interview between 10.30 hrs to 17.00 hrs, 10th September 2014.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Before coming for interview, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criterion and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Candidate has to apply in the format given at our website only. A scanned copy of the application is to be forwarded at e-mail id [email protected] No manual/paper application will be entertained.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Candidates are advised to keep the E-mail ID active for at least one year. No change in Email ID will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence shall be sent via E-mail only.
- Candidates employed with Government Departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies shall have to produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Kolkata / Gangtok in case of any dispute.
Note: The job offered is purely on fixed tenure basis for a period of one year. THIS POST IS NOT AGAINST ANY PERMANENT VACANCY. This placement will not ensure any regular / permanent employment in NHPC in future.
NHPC reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge the recruitment process without assigning any reason thereof, if need arises. Candidates submitting incomplete application or testimonials will not be allowed to appear for interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date : 10.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NHPC|
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017