National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) invites application for the recruitment of Director (Finance) with CA/ ICWA/ MBA holders
Company name : National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)
Posts : Director (Finance)
Qualification : CA/ ICWA/ MBA
Salary : Rs.75,000-1,00,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 03.11.2014
Details of Post :
NHPC was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with the objective to become a world class, diversified and transnational organization for sustainable development of power through conventional and non-conventional sources with strong environment conscience. NHPC is a schedule ‘A’ Mini-ratna Category-I PSE in power sector under the administrative control of Ministry of Power.Its Registered and Corporate offices are at Faridabad, Haryana. The authorized and paid up capital of the Company was Rs.15,000 crores and Rs.11,070.66 crores respectively as on March 31, 2014.The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 85.95%.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Finance) is a member of Board of Directors and reports to the Chairman and Managing Director. He is overall in charge of finance and accounts of the organization and is responsible for formulating and implementing finance policies of the corporation.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy(i) Minimum 45 years.(ii) Not more than 58 years for internal candidates and not more than 57 years for others.The age of superannuation is 60 years.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The incumbent should be a Cost Accountant/Chartered Accountant/MBA with specialization in Finance, with good academic record from a recognized university/institution. He should have experience at a senior level in corporate financial management and accounts including Cost and Budgetary Control, Institutional Finance, and Working Capital Management in an organization of repute. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
- PAY SCALE: (a) Central Public Sector Executives. Executives holding posts in the pay scale of: Rs. 7250-8250 (IDA) Rs. 9500–11500 (IDA) Post 01.01.1992 Rs. 20500–26500 (IDA) Post 01.01.1997 Rs. 51300–73000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2007 Rs. 18400-22400 (CDA) Rs. 37400–67000 + GP Rs. 10000 (CDA)The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy.(b) Government Officers Government officers of the level of Joint Secretary in Govt. of India or on equivalent scale of pay or Major General in the Army or equivalent rank in Navy/Air Force, on the date of application will be eligible for consideration on immediate absorption basis.
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT : The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS :Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall send their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I.The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through the Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/ MD’s/ Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE : a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained. Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB / Candidates can also download the application form by Click here to apply below.
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 31st OCTOBER, 2014. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be rEJECTED.
- Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
- Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board,
- Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 03.11.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From NHPC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016