National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurse & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Recruitment 2015 – No. NH/SEWA-II/HR/Rectt/Paramedical/2014/01. Candidates who have completed Matriculation (10th/ 12th) / 8th can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Staff Nurse & More Vacancies Job on or before 30.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)|
|Vacancy Name||Staff Nurse & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Matriculation (10TH/ 12TH) / Not Pursuing Graduation|
|Total No of Vacancy||04 posts|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||NHPC Ltd., Mashka ( j&K), Post Bag No. 02, P.O. Khairi, District Chamba (Himachal Pradesh)-176325|
Detail of National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Staff Nurse & More Vacancies Recruitment:
|Post||Eligibility||Number of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1. Staff Nurse Grade-II||Essential: Middle pass; Regd. Gr. ‘B’ Nurse & Midwife or Certificate of technical proficiency in General Nursing from Army Medical Corps;Experience: One Year Post Qualification Experience in relevant field.||02||20 to 35 years||Rs.14000-3%-34500 (W-5)|
|2. Pharmacist Grade-II||Essential: Matriculation or equivalent and registration as a Pharmacist under Section 31 or 32 of Pharmacy act, 1948 but excluding clause (d) of Section-31 of said Act.Desirable: One Year experience as Pharmacist or Compounder.||01||18 to 30 years||Rs.14000-3%-34500 (W-5)|
|3. ANM Grade-III||Essential: Matriculation or equivalent Registered Auxiliary Nurse & Mid wife.Desirable: Some experience and training in family planning.||01||18 to 30 years||Rs 13500-3%-29500 (W-4)|
Selection Procedure for National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) – Staff Nurse & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Staff Nurse & More Vacancies Vacancy in National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC):
Candidates meeting the job specification should submit their application (Bio-data), duly typed on a A-4 size paper as per prescribed format given in Annexure-A, alongwith following documents. 1)Self Attested copies of Qualification. 2) Proof of Experience (if any). 3) Caste Certificate (if applicable). 4) PwD Certificate (if applicable). 5) Domicile / Bonafide Certificate. 6) Two (02) copies of recent passport size photograph; (one passport size photograph should be affixed on the space provided on application (Bio-data) and should be duly attested by Gazetted Officer). The envelope should be superscribed with “Name of the Post Applied for ……..” and Advt. No. NH/SEWA-II/HR/Rectt/Paramedical/2014/01 and should be sent to Dy. Manager (HR), Sewa-II Power Station, NHPC Ltd., Mashka (J&K), Post Bag No. 02, P.O. Khairi, Distt. Chamba (Himachal Pradesh) Pin-176325 so as to reach us on or before 31-01-2015. Applications are to be sent through ordinary post only. NHPC shall not be responsible for any postal delay. Details also available at our website http://www.nhpcindia.com
- Indian Nationals only need to apply.
- Initial posting shall be at SEWA-II Power Station and thereafter transfer shall be made as per rules of the Company.
- Candidates employed with Government Departments/ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies are requested to route the application through proper channel so as to reach us within due date.
- Depending upon the number of applications received, the selection shall be done on the basis of written test/interview.
- The Company reserves the right to call only those candidates, who according to its decision, rank high in terms of eligibility criteria among the applications received and mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview or selection.
- The Company also reserves the right to cancel/terminate any candidature at any point of time during the recruitment process, if any wrong declaration, misrepresentation or concealment is detected.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after the due date are liable to be rejected summarily.
- Request for change of mailing Address/ Category, as declared in the application, will not be entertained.
- Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the company.
- In case of any dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, the English version shall prevail.
- The age relaxation of SC/ST/OBC/PwD/Ex-Servicemen shall be regulated in accordance with the Govt. of India guidelines subject to production of required certificates duly self attested.
- Management reserves the right to cancel/modify/restrict/enlarge/alter recruitment process, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Candidates should send their application alongwith application fee of Rs. 250/-(non-refundable) drawn in favour of ‚NHPC Ltd., SEWA-II Power Station, payable at SBI, Khairi‛ through bank draft only. SC/ST and internal candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- The cut-off date for age shall be 31-01-2015.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as ground for disqualification.Court jurisdiction shall be at Kathua in case of any dispute.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30.01.2015
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Recruitment 2014 – No. NH/SEWA-II/HR/Rectt/Paramedical/2014/01.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NHPC|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Miniratna jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017