National Hydroelectric Power Corporation conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Medical Officer with MBBS educational background on 12 Aug 2014 (On Contract Basis)
Company name : National Hydroelectric Power Corporation
Posts : Medical Officer
Qualification : MBBS
Salary : Rs. Rs.30,000/- per month
No of Openings : NA
Location : Himachal Pradesh
Walk-in drive : 12 Aug 2014
Details of Post :
NHPC Limited, a Mini Ratna Schedule „A‟ Enterprise of Govt. of India, is looking for Medical Officer “On Fixed Tenure Basis” for a period of one year at Hospital/Dispensaries of Bairasiul Power Station, Surangani, Distt. Chamba, H.P
Medical Officer (FTB) :
- Qualification : MBBS Degree with valid registration
- Pay Scale : Rs.30,000/pm
- Experience : Minimum 2 years post Internship excluding
- period spent on Courses / PG etc.
- Age Limit : Upper Age limit for all above posts is 40 years as on 01.08.2014.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Eligible candidates have to download the four sets of Application Form from the link given on our website www.nhpcindia.com.
- Affix passport size photograph on each copy of Application Form. The candidate has to bring these four printouts of Application Form duly signed along with necessary supporting documents.
- Selection shall be made through Personal Interview.
- DATE OF INTERVIEW: The Candidates will have to appear for interview on 12.08.2014 at Chief (HR) Office, Office of Executive Director, Regional Office, Banikhet, Distt. Chamba, H.P.
- Candidates shall report for Interview between 10.00 a.m. to1.00 p.m. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. Before coming for the interview, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Candidate has to apply in the format given at our website only. No manual/paper application will be entertained.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Candidates are advised to keep the E-mail ID active for at least one year. No change in E-mail ID will be allowed once given. All future correspondence shall be sent via E-mail only.
- Candidates employed with Government Departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies shall have to produce NOC at the time of Interview.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Shimla (H.P.) in case of any dispute.
- Note: The job offered is purely on Fixed Tenure Basis for a period of one year. THIS POST IS NOT AGAINST ANY PERMANENT VACANCY. This placement will not ensure any regular/permanent employment in NHPC in future
Important dates to remember :
walk-in drive : 12 Aug 2014
|Click here for More Details|