National Informatics Centre Aurangabad (NIC) invites application for the recruitment of Internal Auditor with CA holders
Company name : National Informatics Centre Aurangabad (NIC)
Posts : Internal Auditor
Qualification : CA
Salary : NA
No of Post : 01
Location : Aurangabad
Last date to apply : 20.12.2014
Details of Post :
Proposals / bid from Chartered Accountant (CA) firms are invited for appointment of Internal Auditor for DIST.SETU SAMITI, AURANGABAD for the financial year 2013-14 & 2014-15.
The Technical Bid and Financial Bid are as Annexure “A” and Annexure “B” Interested CA Firms may submit their proposals in accordance with the scope of work indicated in Annexure “C” and terms and conditions as Annexure “D” The COLLECTOR & CHAIRMAN DIST. SETU SAMITI, AURANABAD reserves the right to accept or reject in part or in full any or all the responses / proposals without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
SCOPE OF WORK FOR INTERNAL AUDIT OF DIST.SETU SAMITI AURANGABAD
- Audit and scrutiny of accounts books, files, bank reconciliation statements, stock register, assets register (consumable and non-consumable), and all the financial transactions monthly basis and compilations, certification of Annual Books of Accounts up to audited balance sheet of the Dist. Setu Samiti, Aurangabad to ensure their arithmetical and statutory accuracy as well as its presentation according to the Uniform Format issued by the State Setu Samiti, Mantaralaya Mumbai and if any rectification / modification required that to be carried out immediately during audit period.
- Preparation and finalization of annual accounts and all financial statements including Annual Utilization Certification (UC) and Statement of Expenditure (SoE), Balance Sheet, Income & Expenditure Account, Receipt & Payment Accounts, etc. as well as their related Schedules & certification thereof within two months at the end of financial year for onward submission to State Setu Samiti, Mantralaya, Mumbai and other concerned department.
- Filing of Income Tax Return to Income Tax Department as per |.T. Act 1961. Ensuring compliance of TDS as per the provisions of the Income Tax Act and filing of ETDS Returns, challans to Income Tax Department as per norms. Settlement ofthe case if it falls under scrutiny in the Income Tax Department. Monitoring the financial status of Dist Setu Samiti, Aurangabad from the point of view of Income Tax liability.
- Drafting of appeals and appearances before relevant authorities of Service Tax and Income Tax. Clarification / replies to the queries of Statutory Auditors, lncome Tax authorities & as and when required by the competent authorities and any other relevant work of internal audit / financial mattes assigned by the Management / finance Committee / Governing Council of the Institute from time to time
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The successful bidder will have to submit security deposit of 10% of the total cost of the contract within 15 days after the award of contract, in the shape of Demand Draft from any commercial / nationalized bank in favour of “DISTRICT SETU SAMITI, AURANGABAD” payable at AURANGABAD.
- The CA firm will depute at least one qualified CA with assistant on regular basis at DIST SETU SAMiTI, COLLECTOR OFFICE, AURANGABAD at least Once in a month. The number of visits can be extended according to work requirements They would check & certify the records during each visit.
- Shifting of Office file out of the Office premises is not allowed in any case. However, in case of any urgency, the files can be taken with the written consent of the Secretary of Dist. Setu Samiti, Aurangabad
- lnternal Auditor to present / give his consent for any question raised for the audit period of his contract as and when asked by the statutory/ income tax authorities and management in future or as and when required. In case of any dispute, it will be referred to sole arbitration of the person appointed by the Collector & Chairman Dist. Setu Samiti, Aurangabad
- In case of breach of any terms and conditions stipulated in the contract, the performance security deposit of the firm will be liable to be forfeited besides annulment ofthe contract.
- Fee / Charges as quoted in Financial Bid by the Internal Auditor will be paid on yearly basis on completion of the audit. Expenditure on account of Govt. Fees (actual) will be reimbursed. Any extra expenses claimed viz. TA/DA or any form to carry out internal audit work by the CA firm will not be entertained for reimbursement in any case.
- The work of Internal Audit will not be awarded to a proprietary ownership firm. The appointment will be for the year i.e. 2013-14 & 2014-15 (extendable based on performance). The selection of CA Firm as Internal Auditor will be at the sole discretion of the Collector & Chairman Dist. Setu Samiti, Aurangabad. The Collector & Chairman Dist. Setu Samiti, reserves all rights to reject any or all of the offers received, without assigning any reason as well as include or delete any condition without assign any reason
How to apply :
The above Annexures are available on Collector office, Aurangabad website: aurangabad.nic.in. The Last date of submission of proposal is 20th December, 2014 4.00 PM. before Financial Member of said samiti & Account officer, lAW, Collector Office, Aurangabad
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 20.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIC|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017