National Innovation Foundation India (NIF) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Fellows & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – National Innovation Foundation India (NIF) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 01-2015 . Candidates who have completed CA/ ICWA/ Post Graduate/ Master Degree/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Innovation Foundation India (NIF)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Fellows & More Vacancies on or before 31/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Innovation Foundation India (NIF)|
|Vacancy Name||Fellows & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||CA/ ICWA/ Any Post Graduate/ Any Masters Degree/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||28 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The Executive Vice Chairperson, National Innovation Foundation-India, Satellite Complex, Jodhpur Tekra, Premchand Nagar, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad 380 015|
Detail of National Innovation Foundation India (NIF) Fellows & More Vacancies Recruitment:
National Innovation Foundation-India (NIF), Ahmedabad, an autonomous grant-in-aid institution of Department of Science and Technology, Government of India invites applications from highly motivated professionals for various positions. Those who have faith in the potential of grassroots innovators and are initiative-driven and performance-oriented may apply for the following posts.
Fellows/Senior Fellow – 25 positions
- Pay:Rs. 20000-60000 + HRA (Consolidated)
- No. of Vacancies: Twenty five in following areas:- Agriculture (Entomology, Agriculture Chemistry, Plant Breeding, Plant Pathology) Life Science (Botany, Plant taxonomy, Ethnobotany, Microbiology) Medical Science (Ayurvedic, Allopathic) Natural Product Chemistry Veterinary Science Engineering (Agricultural Engineering, Electronics, Mechanical) Product and Industrial Design Business Development/Entrepreneurship Development Intellectual Property Rights Mass Communication and Journalism Rural Development /Social Work/Social Anthropology/Economics Graphic Designer Ethnography Architecture Qualification:
- Essential:First Class Masters inrelevant area with at least one year full time work experience in reputed institutions/companies.
- Desirable: Doctorate degree in relevant area
Senior Manager (Administration) – one position / Manager Administration (Store and purchase)– one position / Manager (Finance)
- Pay: Senior Manager:Rs. 30,000 -50,000/-;Manager: Rs. 20,000 -30,000/-
- Qualification: CA/ICWA/CFA/ Post Graduate in Commerce, Finance and accounts, Human Resource Management, Public administration and other related subjects with least threeyears’ experience for Manager and five years’ experience for Senior Manager in handling the administration, finance, store and purchase etc.
- Desirable:Work experience in public funded institutions.
- Age:Fellows and Managers: Not exceeding 35 years; Senior Manager (Administration): Not exceeding 45 years. The upper age limit is relaxable for the applicants from the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Physically Handicapped and other special categories in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time.
Selection Procedure for National Innovation Foundation India (NIF) – Fellows & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Fellows & More Vacancies Vacancy in National Innovation Foundation India (NIF):
The Controlling Authority may give relaxation in qualification, experience and the upper age limit in case of deserving candidates. All other positions are contractual and no claim for permanency can be made regardless of the duration of the contract. The number of posts to be filled may vary. The institute reserves the right to cancel the recruitment without assigning any reason. The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Preference will be given to those candidates, who have published research and popular articles in reputed journals/newsletters The selected candidates are liable to serve anywhere in India. The persons with disabilities are also encouraged to apply though no vacancies are reserved for them. Such candidates will be considered for selection for appointment to the posts by general standards of merit. Candidates working in Government Departments / Public Sector Undertakings / Autonomous organisations should apply through proper channel. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION OF CANDIDATURE. Candidates can submit their applications online (www.nif.org.in/jobapplication) or in the prescribed format (http://www.nif.org.in/join_us) along with two reference letters, and a note explaining the suitability for the post applied, to The Executive Vice Chairperson, National Innovation Foundation-India, Satellite Complex, Jodhpur Tekra, Premchand Nagar, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad 380 015, Gujarat, India Note: Applications without the suitability note will not be considered. The last date of submission of application is 31st March 2015. For any query, please e-mail at [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/03/2015
Reference: National Innovation Foundation India (NIF) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 01-2015
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017