National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) invites online application for the recruitment of Lab Technician for 10th Pass holders
Company name :National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB)
Posts : Lab Technician
Qualification : 10th Pass
Salary : Rs. 8,000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 15.12.2014
Details of Post :
National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB), Hyderabad, an autonomous institute under the aegis of Department of Biotechnology, Government of India, is aimed to harness novel and emerging biotechnologies and create knowledge in the cutting edge areas for improving animal health and productivity. Applications are invited for the following position:
- Lab Technician: One Position
- Fellowship: Rs.8,000 / pm, Consolidated
- Required to work in a project “Evaluation of Anti-inflammatory Natural Compounds for Therapeutic use in Mastitis of Dairy Animals” funded by National Medicinal Plants Board, New Delhi. The duration of fellowship is for a period of 2 years, subject to review after one year, extendable for one more year.
- Qualification: S.S.C. (10th Standard)
- Experience: 1 year relevant experience of working in any Biology laboratories in colleges or research institutes.
- Age Not more than 30 years as on closing date of the advertisement.
- Job Requirements: To assist in the laboratory activities, Medicinal plant collections, milk collection from dairy farms, handling of glassware, autoclave etc. Any other duties assigned by the PI.
How to apply:
Hard copies of the applications may be submitted to Administration, National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB), D. No. 1-121/1, 4th and 5th Floors, Axis Clincals Building, Opp. To Cine Town, Miyapur, Hyderabad, Telangana, India PIN: 500 049 on or before December 15, 2014.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 15.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIAP|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017