National Institute of Design (NID) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Library Trainees / Professional Assistants through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.LIBcan apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Design (NID)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Library Trainees / Professional Assistants on or before 20/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Design (NID)|
|Vacancy Name||Library Trainees / Professional Assistants|
|Total No of Vacancy||07 Posts|
|Job Location||Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar and Bengaluru|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Design (NID), Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar and Bengaluru|
Detail of National Institute of Design (NID) Library Trainees / Professional Assistants Recruitment:
The Institute intends to take few Library Trainees / Professional Assistants for the Knowledge Management Center (KMC) for its campuses located at Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar and Bengaluru.
- No. of Trainees required: Paldi Campus – 3 (Three), PG Campus, Gandhinagar – 3 (Three) and R & D Campus, Bengaluru – 1 (One).
- The educational qualifications required are Masters Degree in Library Science (M. Lib.) with sound knowledge of Computer and Net surfing. The duration of the programme is one year.
- During the period of training, you will be paid a stipend of Rs.10,000/- per month. You will not be entitled to any other allowances or facilities or benefits.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Design (NID) – Library Trainees / Professional Assistants Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Library Trainees / Professional Assistants Vacancy in National Institute of Design (NID):
Interested candidates are hereby informed to submit their updated resume / bio-data latest by 20th February, 2015 to the Head, Resource Centre, Knowledge Management Center, National Institute of Design, Paldi, Ahmedabad 380 007 in a sealed envelope. As an advance copy, kindly submit it by e-mail to: kmc[at]nid [dot]edu. Following shall be general terms and conditions of the training:
- You are expected to work conscientiously and diligently and devote yourself to acquire skills and knowledge during your term of training at the Institute. You will have to observe and comply with all rules and regulations of the Institute for the time being in force.
- You will devote your whole time and attention exclusively to the training at the Institute and you will not engage yourself to work for any other persons, institutions or company whatsoever nor do any occupation for gain without prior permission of the Institute in writing.
- During the period of training at the Institute, you will not secure or try to secure any other post or scholarship without prior permission of the Institute in writing.
- Your hours of attendance and holidays will be regulated to suit the training programme and will be as prescribed from time to time.
- You should not, without the prior permission of the appropriate authority, absent yourself from the Institute. You will be allowed to avail of casual / sick leave, such leave will not be given more than three days at a time and will be calculated at the rate of one day for one and half months of attendance i.e. 2 days for three months period. In case of further absence, the stipend awarded to you for the particular month will be proportionately deducted. Casual / sick leave shall not be accumulated and leave not availed of during any particular year shall expire at the end of that year. However, you will be allowed to avail casual leave to prevent hardship when you are obliged to remain absent for some unforeseen and emergent reason and for which under other circumstances stipend would have deducted for the days absent.
- While undergoing training at the Institute you will observe all safety regulations and see that no damage to the Institute’s property is caused. In case, it is found that you have caused any damage to the property of the Institute, you hereby agree to reimburse or make good the damage caused. Any decision regarding the extent of your liability on such account will be at the discretion of the Institute.
- It is expressly understood between the parties that the On-the-job Training Programme does not establish any relationship of employer and employee between the Institute and yourself.
- The Institute will be entitled to discontinue the training programme without assigning any reasons thereof, if in the opinion of the Institute, your progress is not satisfactory or your continuance in the Institute is deemed undesirable.
- The training programme shall come to an end on expiry of the training period automatically. You shall not have any right to claim any regular / contractual job on completion of training with the Institute.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/02/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NID|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|